"Would you ever..." game :)

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: "Would you ever..." game :)

Post by Merowingg »

No I wouldn't, it is dangerous there, and I assume there are countries dangerous and more bautiful to be visited :)

Would you ever try not to eat Kebab for a year? :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Andrie
Regular
Regular

Post by Andrie »

Yes.

Would you ever stop to drink Mero.
"My IRC en multiplay naam is Andrie"

Groete Andrie
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

Andrie wrote:Yes.

Would you ever stop to drink Mero.
:lol2:btw, you forgot the "?"
My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Ok I will help here :3

Would you ever risk marrying a girl that you barely know but all is so so strongly perfect, that you even with a litle of reason still would like to marry her? the condition is.. now or never, if you will not, then she is on the other part of the world lost.
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Im_Useless
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Im_Useless »

yes. would you eat a kilo of live bees?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Of course no :) and for free? and then of course noo, but wait, i can bite them in the half from the non sting side each, for ten millions dollars, of course then eat the rest. I am not sure how stomach reacts to their sting substance :hmm: if badly then, either I prepare best doctors who will save me for a lot of money or.. of course no :3

Would you ever learn to dance a dance you dont like or evan hate just to try yourself at training things that you dont like so your mind too? :)

Regards - Mero
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

A bit off-topic, but whatever: I think bee sting venom (and most if not all venom in general) is completely harmless when it's ingested. It's made up of proteins that your digestive track should have no trouble in breaking down.

On-topic: Nope. I'd rather learn to do something that I enjoy doing.

Would you ever tickle the dragon if you can't take the heat?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Thanx for info Gamma :) Then my ten millions dollars proposal is still actual :3 God make rich extravagant people read this thread.

I am not sure if I understand your question? is it a sort of idiom, or complex thought that I cannot figure out? I also understand I tickle it beneath its wings? then yes, o, but still explanation is needed.

Would you ever say a Bond movie is bad? (who goes to see Skyfall?)

Regards - Mero