Request for a second chance

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
bendib
Regular
Regular

Request for a second chance

Post by bendib »

(This is a picture of a kitten that is sad for some reason or other. Perhaps it will compensate for my lack of writing talent in this appeal.)

A few of you do know whom I am, and many of you who do really do not like me. To these people I say the following: I'm sorry. I DID cheat before. In the PAST. Sure, a few months ago, not that long to you. Try asking anyone I have met in the last month; I play straight, I do pretty well, and I make many maps people love. NTWGlory is my latest. I've been trying to say I'm sorry in a trillion tiny ways. I waited until now to use an appeal thread, because, well, it's cheesy and maybe somewhat creepy, and many people find it slightly annoying, so just bare with me here please. I'm asking you people to try and trust me once more. Just once more. I know it would have been easier to just leave, but I have searched and searched, and found nothing quite like Warzone. I've tried Scorched3D, the unfinished PlaneShift, and even running good ole' DOOM, but nothing catches me like Warzone. I probably do not deserve a second chance, but I can still ask. I'm hoping for forgiveness.

Footnote: GreenBDC, If you are reading this, my team (3 other people, who don't you think would have said something) did not cheat in the game today. BDCs are just often too amazed when someone beats them. Try making more tanks than defenses next time. :-)

EDIT: Now with sad kitten!
Last edited by vexed on 12 Aug 2011, 06:13, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: locked
Also known as Subsentient.
macuser
Regular
Regular

Re: Request for a second chance

Post by macuser »

Yeah I can vouch for him.... I played him a few weeks ago too. ;)
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
kracker
Trained
Trained

Post by kracker »

I hate it when people judge a clan from only one person. Think a little bit, please
Error: Keyboard not found. Press any key to continue.
~Co-Founder of the clan BDC.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

people are ofttimes judged by the company they keep... if the company being kept is shills and carny's, then automatically , makes him one of them. not my way of doing things, just saying. making mistakes is human. to forgive ones mistakes, one must first deal with what the mistake took from the community. yes, there was something taken. wont tell you what ... you need to figure that one out yourself... understand it, and return it. we will await your epiphany. :)
bendib
Regular
Regular

Post by bendib »

lav_coyote25 wrote:people are ofttimes judged by the company they keep... if the company being kept is shills and carny's, then automatically , makes him one of them. not my way of doing things, just saying. making mistakes is human. to forgive ones mistakes, one must first deal with what the mistake took from the community. yes, there was something taken. wont tell you what ... you need to figure that one out yourself... understand it, and return it. we will await your epiphany. :)
You have no idea how much I hate speeches like that. :augh: XD Of course they serve their purpose, but I think this post is creepy enough! :D I have been doing what I can to repay any joy that was taken away, but this is about all I can think of at the moment. See? THIS is why I considered just staying the hell away. I knew I'd be treated like a four year old repenting for cookie munching. :| If I think of something I'll post it here, in the least corny way possible. :lol2:
Also known as Subsentient.
effigy
Regular
Regular

Post by effigy »

My feeling is if you want to play, then play. You're bound to survive to a day where people either get over it, or don't know about it. If you're not cheating it'll show.
This is why some features aren't implemented: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7490&view=unread#p87241
WarTux
Trained
Trained

Post by WarTux »

bendib wrote:Footnote: GreenBDC, If you are reading this, my team (3 other people, who don't you think would have said something) did not cheat in the game today. BDCs are just often too amazed when someone beats them. Try making more tanks than defenses next time. :-)
That, my friend, is a stereotype. Green is not exactly one of our best players. If you feel the need to characterize an entire group of people based on one, then fine, that is your choice. I for one believe that the BDC has improved overall in its attitude. :) People just hate us for no reason. :D

As for me, yes, I tend to get my butt kicked and I often have those little doubts of cheats in my mind. But I can either be counter-productive and claim fraud or be productive and improve my skills.

Oh, and hi WZ community, winter break has thrown me off but now I can be more focused on distracting myself with WZ. Sorry if I resurrected a dead thread.
Warzone nicknames: WarTux[BDC], ChuckNorris-BDC, DeathStar, etc.
Part of the Black Dragon Clan; apply today, we welcome most! :3
On the Warzone IRC channel you can find me hanging out with the BDC dudes or messing with the bot.
bravoleaderx
Trained
Trained

Post by bravoleaderx »

No stereotyping Black Dragon Clan
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

The kitten adds a nice touch :wink:
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
kracker
Trained
Trained

Post by kracker »

noname1208 wrote:The kitten adds a nice touch :wink:
Please don't bump an old thread.
Error: Keyboard not found. Press any key to continue.
~Co-Founder of the clan BDC.
medusa
Trained
Trained

Post by medusa »

lav_coyote25 wrote:people are ofttimes judged by the company they keep... if the company being kept is shills and carny's, then automatically , makes him one of them. not my way of doing things, just saying. making mistakes is human. to forgive ones mistakes, one must first deal with what the mistake took from the community. yes, there was something taken. wont tell you what ... you need to figure that one out yourself... understand it, and return it. we will await your epiphany. :)
Amen brother!
people are so easily fooled these days. :roll:
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Pleeeeeease :roll:
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

ok, how many want this thread to be locked. :hmm:
Last edited by lav_coyote25 on 08 Aug 2011, 04:30, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed due to wish being in another fracking thread... whatever. you still understand right???? if not... pffft.
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

Hey, the wishes thread is elsewhere.
We want information... information... information.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

now!! who wants this thread locked. no wishes. just plain outright locked. and done. or better yet - deleted. :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: