Who Loves the Music Themes of Warzone 2100? Like I Do

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
NoQ
Special
Special

Re: Who Loves the Music Themes of Warzone 2100

Post by NoQ »

This thread is still older (:
P.S. Warzone themes are very nice, but i usually switch to something more inspiring and energizing during 1vs1 battles :D
devastator
Trained
Trained

Post by devastator »

At my vods i'll use inspiring music as well
Kyujin
New user

Post by Kyujin »

The music in this game is ACE they havnt aged at all after all this time. The 2nd track is my number 1.Theres this other track where half way in to it drum & bass is mixed in wicked! .Game play wise & music this Game has stode the test of time.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

NoQ :)
This thread is still older (:
My secret supporter :) but true is true :)

Shadow Wolf TJC :)

I have to admit that I listen to thousands various songs and musing styles while playing the Warzone :) I mute the Warzone music entirely and set my I Tunes in backgrund :) It works perfectly :)

Let me explain my treason.. while playing Warzone I have the only time to listen for hours to my favourite and new music :)

but..

I very often listen to the Warzone tracks which i have on I Tunes too :) I listen it even on the street and while doying anything at home :)

I consider the tracks to be a masterpiece and have very good memories from even PSX times connected to it :)
Personally, I found some tracks from other games, like Supreme Commander or Total Annihilation, more befitting the situations that you might face in this game (whether it's eerily quiet or a battle is ensuing)
Well all action music suits well here so I understand you entirely :)
P.S. Warzone themes are very nice, but i usually switch to something more inspiring and energizing during 1vs1 battles :D
I though about it too, a very suitet well done track, separate for 1 v 1 full of energy and enjoyable would be perfect :)

but I think it should be well basted on the old tracks, maybe a mixture of them ??
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I just wanted to share that lately I listen to warzone themes one and two all the time :) even on my way to work :) and while making the maps :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
ScEEcH452
Rookie
Rookie

Post by ScEEcH452 »

These files are still downloading as I type this, but...
If one is indeed the background music from Campaign 1, I intend to have it play nonstop while I do my college homework, as well as when I'm making maps, unless I feel in the mood for something else.

I have so many memories of Campaign 1's track, mostly because when I started playing Warzone, I wasn't into music, just what was playing in my games, so now that I've had time to reflect on how awesome it was, I think it's about time I listened to it again, eh?
Want to know how I find inspiration to make Warzone maps? Easy.
1: Play Warzone
2: While in FlaME, listen to: http://endlessvideo.com/watch?v=fx74l98XLuM
3: Talk about maps with this community and my friends.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I intend to have it play nonstop while I do my college homework, as well as when I'm making maps, unless I feel in the mood for something else.
Yes.. it somehow perfectly fills the background for such tasks, especially during the mapmaking I have both tracks circled and they go round and round for hours :)
I have so many memories of Campaign 1's track, mostly because when I started playing Warzone, I wasn't into music, just what was playing in my games, so now that I've had time to reflect on how awesome it was, I think it's about time I listened to it again, eh?
You do should listen to it again ! :) ;)

And as I wrote in this thread before, I have a lot of great memeories with it too :)

Damn maybe it should be played at my wedding :hmm: :P ;) heheheh :)

But seriously.. maybe :hmm:

Damn I am overpowered by it I have to stop it :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Gentlemen have you watched Tron Legacy ?? or have you heard soundtrack from it ??

I think the soundtrack of it fits very nice to the Warzone 2100 game, especially few songs from it !!

Regards - Mero
Jonix
Trained
Trained

Post by Jonix »

I have not seen the film but have heard the theme :P and yes I do agree that it would fit with Warzone :wink: .
"All they who take thy sword, shall perish with thy sword"
"There is no good or evil, there is only power!"
Jonix
Jonix
Trained
Trained

Post by Jonix »

Oh, and its quite good anyway...
Jonix
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Well I recommend the movie, the music gives it a really good climate. And some trucks really fits warzone while playing.

Regards - Mero
Jonix
Trained
Trained

Post by Jonix »

Ok I'll see if I can watch it, somehow or another :wink: .
Jonix
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

but i usually switch to something more inspiring and energizing during 1vs1 battles :D
NoQ may I know what sort of music is it ? genre and titles ? :)

Regards - Mero
Jonix
Trained
Trained

Post by Jonix »

I usually listen to pop, but that's just cause I don't know many other tunes that fit with warzone's theme.
Jonix
Warzone_Fan
Trained
Trained

Post by Warzone_Fan »

i just bought a game Called AI War Fleet Command it's Rock theme should fit well in battles
  • If you do things right people won’t be sure you did anything at all.
    One man’s criticism worth more than a million men approval.
    The real power is to rule over your own anger.
    Don’t Hope For Change, Make The Change You Hope For.