The Steel Scorpion Clan

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Epyon
Greenhorn

The Steel Scorpion Clan

Post by Epyon »

The new rising stars of the Warzone forums are Kracker and bravoloaderx, the founders of the Black Dragon clan, that ever since its creation has been stealing members from other clans.the Steel Scorpion is the sworn enemy of this clan and will do whatever it takes to defeat them :evil: !

I've been playing warzone for a few years now, and i'm a relatively experienced turtler, along with my friend Xboxjosh. We welcome any members of any skill level to join, and we'll be glad to teach any new members how the game works :lecture: . if you want to take part in the war against the black dragons, join now! :)
WarTux
Trained
Trained

Re: The Steel Scorpion Clan

Post by WarTux »

I accept that challenge. :ninja:

Although I think you're being a tad bit overly-competitive. :P
Warzone nicknames: WarTux[BDC], ChuckNorris-BDC, DeathStar, etc.
Part of the Black Dragon Clan; apply today, we welcome most! :3
On the Warzone IRC channel you can find me hanging out with the BDC dudes or messing with the bot.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

I think you'd have to upgrade to "The Composite Alloy Mk3 Mantis" someday (:
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

Epyon wrote:...that ever since its creation has been stealing members from other clans.
There are three members in the BDC who were previously in another clan. One player joined us because he wasn't getting any members and thought it futile to continue trying and he finally wanted to join us. The second guy started a clan as a joke and it ended after a few days. The third guy started a clan, but then he was all alone, and so we thought that it would be best to invite him to BDC. So that last one was more of a uniting of clans, however he is a BDC commander now.

http://theblackdragonclan.webs.com/

We welcome the SSC and hope to see you all at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=warzone2100-games. That's the place where you will find the BDC and the RBL. 8)
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
Epyon
Greenhorn

Post by Epyon »

Yeah i guess i have a habit of being a bit too overdramatic... ok THREE people from other clans were " stolen ", and im a little competetive when it involves tanks, fancy names, and lots of explosions! :evil:
Last edited by Epyon on 21 Sep 2010, 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
bravoleaderx
Trained
Trained

Post by bravoleaderx »

wartux is in the bdc. he said he wanted to battle u
Epyon
Greenhorn

Post by Epyon »

i know... it was supposed to be a joke like, " ok we won before the battle even started, want to join our clan? " but i guess you don't share my sense of humor... :|

note how filled with confidence I am after being in a clan formed yesterday by my friend and I, against a clan with 12 ( i think ) people... But, our clan isn't ready to play yet ( give us a break, we started yesterday! ) and, my computer isnt working so well with WZ, so it might be a while :(
kracker
Trained
Trained

Post by kracker »

Get ready for the BDC! :P :lol2:
Error: Keyboard not found. Press any key to continue.
~Co-Founder of the clan BDC.
WarTux
Trained
Trained

Post by WarTux »

bravoleaderx wrote:wartux is in the bdc. he said he wanted to battle u
O_o What? No way! I am saying I welcome this new clan and promise to be a good sport when battling them. ;)
Warzone nicknames: WarTux[BDC], ChuckNorris-BDC, DeathStar, etc.
Part of the Black Dragon Clan; apply today, we welcome most! :3
On the Warzone IRC channel you can find me hanging out with the BDC dudes or messing with the bot.
bravoleaderx
Trained
Trained

Post by bravoleaderx »

oh sorry. misinterpretation
brakenfur
Trained
Trained

Post by brakenfur »

how many clans are in this game BDC RBL and who knows what else but this seems like a complete failure 2 people just plain sad
ortmaster
Greenhorn

Post by ortmaster »

BDC killa, aka ortmaster, aka kill jedis is the sworn enemy of bdc, i was raised by a loving family of scavs until the imperialist bdc came and murdered my village, i managed to escape, only but a wee lad, surviving the wastelands of the nevada deserts, eating what i could scavenging as necessary, knowing that one day, ...one day i will have my revenge, in this life, not the nest one!!!!!!! now i am a man, a brilliant tactician whos brilliance is only matched by his ferocity, violence and hatred of BDC vowing death to all, luckily for BDC i have been away for a few months, eating rocks, and cactus, practicing strategic manuevours in a religious sabatical ( my religion is death to BDC, and all who side with them) but will return in the coming weeks to once again reek havac, and eat the heart and children of BDC! BDC you have been warned, as for steel scorpian, i offer you the olive branch, as any enemy of BDC is a friend of mine, and since I have no friends you should be honored, let us join forces and wipe clean this scum that stands in the way of prosperity, and our inaliable rights! BDC are imperialist swine that will stop at nothing to attempt to build a new republic, we are the last bastion of hope for the human race, BDC's evil will take us back to our darkest days, we must vanquish this unworthy foe!
brakenfur
Trained
Trained

Post by brakenfur »

ya right i am a member of BDC now and let me tell u we can easily take 1 guy who many hate us
kracker
Trained
Trained

Post by kracker »

ortmaster wrote:BDC killa, aka ortmaster, aka kill jedis is the sworn enemy of bdc, i was raised by a loving family of scavs until the imperialist bdc came and murdered my village, i managed to escape, only but a wee lad, surviving the wastelands of the nevada deserts, eating what i could scavenging as necessary, knowing that one day, ...one day i will have my revenge, in this life, not the nest one!!!!!!! now i am a man, a brilliant tactician whos brilliance is only matched by his ferocity, violence and hatred of BDC vowing death to all, luckily for BDC i have been away for a few months, eating rocks, and cactus, practicing strategic manuevours in a religious sabatical ( my religion is death to BDC, and all who side with them) but will return in the coming weeks to once again reek havac, and eat the heart and children of BDC! BDC you have been warned, as for steel scorpian, i offer you the olive branch, as any enemy of BDC is a friend of mine, and since I have no friends you should be honored, let us join forces and wipe clean this scum that stands in the way of prosperity, and our inaliable rights! BDC are imperialist swine that will stop at nothing to attempt to build a new republic, we are the last bastion of hope for the human race, BDC's evil will take us back to our darkest days, we must vanquish this unworthy foe!
O_o O_o :roll:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

You hate us because we beat you a *few* times?
Error: Keyboard not found. Press any key to continue.
~Co-Founder of the clan BDC.
devastator
Trained
Trained

Post by devastator »

It's a childish waste of time.I wanna join asap!