Professional players

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Wisler
Trained
Trained

Professional players

Post by Wisler »

Well been playing this game in multiplayer for around 1.5 years now, ive seen all kinds of players come and go, but recently i havnt found any that are really a challenge to beat (apart from mabye Daltx/effigy. and Dylan Hsu in low oil anyway in IRC). I often hear the best players host their own private games, mabye thats why i bearly see any "really " good players. :(

But if anyone who happens to read this thinks they are one of the best please come to the IRC channel so we can get on some good games, and mabye have a tournement if enough start to show up. :D
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.

Pm me to try out for RBL.
Verin
Trained
Trained

Re: Proffesional players.

Post by Verin »

I dont understand the point of all these private servers. A lot of this community in the few weeks ive been playing have been really "anti-noob" always kicking them or blaming them for lagspikes. It really ticks me off.
My multiplayer name is Verin
Usually in ideas and suggestions.
I Am also an ASE certified technician.
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: Proffesional players.

Post by Buginator »

The main point is, there are way too many cheaters around that spoil it for everyone, so they make it private, and only play with people they trust.
and it ends here.
banson
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Professional players

Post by banson »

doesnt that make it hard for those new to multiplayer to find respectible players or even find those that can help them understand how it works in multiplayer..

i never done multi on wz cause its seems to me that theres alot of cheaters and every one i see posting is all about cant find good players.. if there was some wanting to look out for the new ones. good players could become more then the ghost of wz past
m1ndgames
Trained
Trained

Post by m1ndgames »

hm.. i play online regulary but never encounterd a cheater.. sometimes there are skilled players but mostly there are noobs :/

maybe im lucky ^^
Verin
Trained
Trained

Post by Verin »

m1ndgames wrote:hm.. i play online regulary but never encounterd a cheater.. sometimes there are skilled players but mostly there are noobs :/

maybe im lucky ^^
same here, except for one small incident.
NEXUS
Trained
Trained

Post by NEXUS »

I (Dr Reed) have encountered many a blatent cheater in this game, mostly it is people hacking to have unlimted funds (NEXUS, xXx) I have played this game since 1999, so I know what you can and cannot do in it via normal means.
Like Mabsterone once said anyone who does not cheat will lose every once in a while no matter how good he/she is at the game.
I prefer playing with people I know vs random people as most of the time people drop connection/cheat/or lag the game.

Some of the best none cheaters in the game are Mabsterone, Sigh, TEX, Dylan Hsu, Daltx, Wisler, Francesco, Platy, and Truckspin. IMO :)
My nicknames - Mattbrit -> TankMaster -> Dr Reed -> ??? :)
Verin
Trained
Trained

Post by Verin »

It seems like the same 15-25 people play this game over and over.
banson
Rookie
Rookie

Post by banson »

i get the same feeling as well. have no one wanted to grow the comunity and help. im thinking the mp comunity is small
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

I haven't seen truckspin in a while. Then again, I hang out in IRC, not in game lobby. Does he still play?
Dalton
Trained
Trained

Post by Dalton »

Zarel wrote:I haven't seen truckspin in a while. Then again, I hang out in IRC, not in game lobby. Does he still play?
He does he is under a new name now. (Can tell you in IRC if you want to know.)