What was that weapon?

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
eyestrain92
Trained
Trained

What was that weapon?

Post by eyestrain92 »

I remember playing WZ to the last level on my playstation, and attacking right? Well right as soon as I enter the base, I'm being barraged by fireballs (Not arty shells) that are tearing my units to pieces. I eventually find the weapon but cannot research, build or identify it. Can someone clarify what this is, or if it still exsists in the comp version?
Radiosity
Greenhorn

Re: What was that weapon?

Post by Radiosity »

That was Nexus' plasma cannon bunker. It's not available to build unless you use the cheats (the ones that require you to use a second pad.)
Solitaire
Trained
Trained

Post by Solitaire »

I wonder what the code was like for that mess... after all there are two Plasma Cannons in WZ, but the playable one is actually more like a horrendously oversized and overpowered flamethrower, the unplayable Nexus one an uber-version of the Incendiary Howie.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

you can have a map maker put some in map for you - or you can make your own map and place them inside...keeping in mind that that cannon can only be used on a full 250 by 250 map  - as its coverage is just about 3/4 of the map.

Structure "NX-Emp-Plasma-Pit" "*NX-Emp-Plasma-Pit*"
Last edited by lav_coyote25 on 10 Apr 2007, 06:28, edited 1 time in total.
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.