Why I feel Warzone is profitable

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
macuser
Regular
Regular

Why I feel Warzone is profitable

Post by macuser »

Why you may ask should I spend my ample time to contribute to a game of all things such as warzone.

Glad you asked :P

1. Warzone is not JUST an ordinary game. It is a strategy game in which you can actually customize units based on what you need to counter you enemy.

2. Contributing to warzone will help in real life skills
A. Programming
B. Graphics Design
C. 3D Modeling
D. General Computer skills
E. Game Development
F. People Skills
G. Troubleshooting

3. Along the way you will gain one of the most important things in life: Patience :wink:

-regards macuser
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
Saberuneko
Regular
Regular

Re: Why I feel Warzone is profitable

Post by Saberuneko »

Reason #2 is the main one I usually look for.

Anyway, I'd like to be helpful on this project, but I feel like what I do isn't enough...
**sigh** I'd like being more helpful here. :(
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Post by Jorzi »

You know, people who play the game without cheating and host games that newcomers can join are also great contributors and make the game more attractive :wink:
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
Saberuneko
Regular
Regular

Post by Saberuneko »

**Sigh** I did that before, but now I'm not able to, because I haven't got enough free time for hosting games. :(
Desolator4u
Trained
Trained

Post by Desolator4u »

Jorzi wrote:You know, people who play the game without cheating and host games that newcomers can join are also great contributors and make the game more attractive :wink:
True. I did that a few times to help acclimate the new guys, and it was actually fun, because i'm not entirely skilled at WZ right now, so I find myself learning a few things while showing the newbies the basics.
So much things I need to get back into, but the time... where is the damn time for it all? :augh:

Nuff Respeck
~Des
>> Xfire ID: desolator4u | Warzone 2100 Xfire Group: http://www.xfire.com/communities/theproject/ <<
Roux Le Corps
Regular
Regular

Post by Roux Le Corps »

I can normally be found hosting games, i only hate when you get people who join but never "ready" they eat up space and i never know if its lag or them being odd :S