Help

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
JayJohn85
New user

Help

Post by JayJohn85 »

I downloaded warzone 2100 resurrection and was wondering if there is something wrong because I have researched all the necessary components for wyvern body yet I do not get it. Could there be something wrong with the tech tree?
Giel
Regular
Regular

Re: Help

Post by Giel »

JayJohn85 wrote: I downloaded warzone 2100 resurrection and was wondering if there is something wrong because I have researched all the necessary components for wyvern body yet I do not get it. Could there be something wrong with the tech tree?
I assume your using Skirmish mode? If you are you need to make sure you have selected a T3 level map (you can select T3 in the map selection screen).
"First make sure it works good, only then make it look good." -- Giel
Want to tip/donate? bitcoin:1EaqP4ZPMvUffazTxm7stoduhprzeabeFh
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

Question: As I have heard that often lately: It is currently not possible to advance to T3 when you started at T1? Then this is a bug, I guess...
Truetom
Greenhorn

Post by Truetom »

I don't even know the difference among T1,2,3. I use T1 every time 'cause I wanna start from the scratch...

TT
Stormkeeper
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Stormkeeper »

Yea, you can't go up to T3 when you start from T1. That's why I always thought you couldn't get the full tech tree in skirmish ...
+[Unstoppable]+
JayJohn85
New user

Post by JayJohn85 »

Nope guys I am on about the last nexus campaign, I get the vengeance and all other necessary research like the weapons etc. Yet I do not get the super heavy body armours the wyvern and dragon. On wikipedia under research hints it mentions these body armours so I assume that the warzone ressurrection I downloaded should feature them?

PS> I must be on tech level 3 because I have scourge missiles, Gauss cannon and all nexus resistance research done! Real downer cause them body armours seem unique and I was looking forward to having armour my opponent didnt.
Heyoka Wakan
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Heyoka Wakan »

JayJohn85 wrote: Nope guys I am on about the last nexus campaign, I get the vengeance and all other necessary research like the weapons etc. Yet I do not get the super heavy body armours the wyvern and dragon. On wikipedia under research hints it mentions these body armours so I assume that the warzone ressurrection I downloaded should feature them?

PS> I must be on tech level 3 because I have scourge missiles, Gauss cannon and all nexus resistance research done! Real downer cause them body armours seem unique and I was looking forward to having armour my opponent didnt.
wyvern an dragon no in campaign never
pumpkin put in patch fur mp and skirmish only no campaign
many patch things no campaign lik troop trans mor to
tu put in yu must mak new campaign i tink
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Heyoka Wakan wrote: wyvern an dragon no in campaign never
pumpkin put in patch fur mp and skirmish only no campaign
many patch things no campaign lik troop trans mor to
tu put in yu must mak new campaign i tink

exactly right.  dragon and wyvern were only for the multiplayer and skirmish
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
Stormkeeper
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Stormkeeper »

lav_coyote25 wrote:
exactly right.  dragon and wyvern were only for the multiplayer and skirmish
Sad really. Would be fun to bulldoze Nexus with dragons ....
+[Unstoppable]+