Music'..

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
lone commander
Rookie
Rookie

Music'..

Post by lone commander »

Last I was playing this game for the computer, I found out you were able to apply your own music... Even though I loved the game, I had stopped playing for some time, and I have a new laptop, I had deleted all my saved data... So now that I'm back.. I forgot how to put music'.. May I ask for osmeone to help me with this?..
hjhjhj
Trained
Trained

Re: Music'..

Post by hjhjhj »

In the FAQ they show you how to install a map.
Now just put the music you want into the music folder instead of the map folder :)

--------------------

I dont understand why you want to do it. I have never done it. What's wrong with the original music? Not like pop or rock, its calm :P
AKA. Balano
lone commander
Rookie
Rookie

Post by lone commander »

I've just been interested in trying to put the MEtal Gear Solid themes in the game =]
Thyranim
Trained
Trained

Post by Thyranim »

In 2.2RC1 put the music in the music-folder and edit the music.wpl file, so the game has a clue, which file to play ingame, just as a list

there also has to be a file called "menu.ogg" to be played as song in menu

unfortunately after music.ogg has ended the playlist starts playing, regardless if you're still in menu... ^^
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

Thyranim wrote:In 2.2RC1 put the music in the music-folder and edit the music.wpl file, so the game has a clue, which file to play ingame, just as a list

there also has to be a file called "menu.ogg" to be played as song in menu

unfortunately after music.ogg has ended the playlist starts playing, regardless if you're still in menu... ^^
Yeah, we need to make a working playlist. :stressed:
and it ends here.