How do you play Warzone 2100 the most?

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.

How do you play Warzone 2100?

Single Player Campaign
11%
Skirmish only!
12%
Single Player Campaign & Skirmish games
30%
Single Player Campaign & Skirmish games & Multi-player games
24%
Just Multi-player games
8%
Just Multi-player games, but I can never find anyone to play against, so I fallback to skirmish games.
14%

Total votes: 302

Rider
Trained
Trained

Re: How do you play Warzone 2100 the most?

Post by Rider »

Just Skirmish and Multiplayer with a friend for me. Usually that's COOP against a CPU or 2.
J_J
Rookie
Rookie

Post by J_J »

everytime i play....nobody is ever on so i just play with the computers...
Hav
New user

Post by Hav »

Campaign, skrimish and sometimes multiplayer matches with friends
mcdebugger
Trained
Trained

Post by mcdebugger »

MP games (with friends and sometimes with somebody who's on Lobby ;) ), Skirmish games and (I don't remember how many times finished this) campaign of course :) And we forgot Tutorial mode :))
Zero
New user

Post by Zero »

Well if anyone want to join my Hamachi group the name is: warzone2100-0 Password:2100
im on most of the time
fulano
Greenhorn

Post by fulano »

I picked just skirmish but I'd want to play more multiplayer. There are two reasons for it.

First, because there are no save features in multiplayer, I rarely play games for more than an hour at a time and I don't have time to play several hours continuously.
Second, because I have yet to finish a multiplayer game without the game crashing. The save feature would help this because we could reload after a crash!
JimmyJumpUp
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JimmyJumpUp »

I like to play comp stomp and mostly like to stomp on the comp all alone vs. 7 comp players.

My fave is to mess with the comp's head, so to speak. I try to do things that the game was'nt made to do and see if I can control what the comp does. A.I. dont know if anyone knew this but if you go into the design menu and change the design of the truck that is already there, the computer players will all now build the new design for there trucks.. You can use this to make the comp do research. If you use a body that the comp has not researched yet it will have to do the research before it can build any more trucks.

So you have controled what the computer researched...kind of.

Anyway I like finding stuff like that.
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

JimmyJumpUp wrote:dont know if anyone knew this but if you go into the design menu and change the design of the truck that is already there, the computer players will all now build the new design for there trucks..
Unfortunately, we just fixed that bug. You won't be able to do that anymore. ;)
JimmyJumpUp wrote:You can use this to make the comp do research. If you use a body that the comp has not researched yet it will have to do the research before it can build any more trucks.
Actually, no, it just builds the truck with that body without researching it. It effectively gets to use that body for that truck without researching it first, so you didn't control its research at all. :/
Revelo
Trained
Trained

Post by Revelo »

I've pretty much played the single player campaign entirely ever since the game came out, My dad scored the PS1 version from a friend who used to work at Pumpkin so the single player player was all I had. I decided to download the 2.2 version to see how the people here had improved it. I am very impressed. :)

Oh yes; Hi! I'm Revelo, been a fan of Warzone since it came out, played it on and off since and became one of my favorite games of all time. Had known about the resurrection project for a while but not checked it out until now. It's great to see the game kept alive after all this time.
Read my review of Warzone 2100 here!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.115500
cpt_Jacob
New user

Post by cpt_Jacob »

i play skirimish the most.... I ve stuck in first level on campaing.. Youknow the timer thing... I always run out of time. :(
Samowar
Trained
Trained

Post by Samowar »

cpt_Jacob wrote:I ve stuck in first level on campaing.. Youknow the timer thing... I always run out of time. :(
The first level has no timer. :P And the first half of the alpha campaign should pose no timer problems if you refrain from egregious stalling :P
cpt_Jacob
New user

Post by cpt_Jacob »

I mean when you have to secure those lz when you fight against the new paradigm. ;)
Revelo
Trained
Trained

Post by Revelo »

cpt_Jacob wrote:I mean when you have to secure those lz when you fight against the new paradigm. ;)
I was about to say, if you lose to Scavengers then, well... ;) :P
Read my review of Warzone 2100 here!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.115500
Craig
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Craig »

if your playing on hard they can be a very annoying enemy.
Kacen
Trained
Trained

Post by Kacen »

Skirmish.

I have yet to configure Hamachi.