Indulge me a memory.

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Rommel
Trained
Trained

Indulge me a memory.

Post by Rommel »

Was just thinking about a battle with the ole NoQ(memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3615) :)

We used to clash a bit on the forums about the NTW v the Vanilla, so I trained up on this little map to get the optimum build in the shortest time to totally rush the other guy. Most people didn't even know how big the map was. I prolly had a hundred games on the at map in MP and was kicking everyones arse. I used to just post "who wants their ass kicked" as the game name on the MP server and bam... proceed to do as such.

So I got myself all trained up and challenged the ole' NoQ after a heated argument about NTW vs Vanilla...
Moving back instead of forward
Seems to me absurd
~
Metallica - Eye of the beholder
PanCHo
Greenhorn

Re: Indulge me a memory.

Post by PanCHo »

We are not quiet sure what you want here. If you think that you are greatest player in whole community, go prove it. Me, Vaut, and some other RU players are ready to fight you. Welcome to Discord (https://discord.gg/mJ5qzck) if you want to defeat us. Also we have some commentators and spectators to stream the whole thing. Waiting for you :wink:
Rommel
Trained
Trained

Re: Indulge me a memory.

Post by Rommel »

>We are not quiet sure what you want here.

Just taking a walk down memory lane.

>If you think that you are greatest player in whole community, go prove it.

I don't - NoQ actually beat me in that game and I was quite amazed at how he adapted to the map so fast. I am by far not the greatest player in the community, but NoQ may well be, so go challenge him lol
Moving back instead of forward
Seems to me absurd
~
Metallica - Eye of the beholder