Help on XP

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Re: Help on XP

Post by marcmad »

GREAT!!    How i modifie and where? :P
The best tactit is to mixted up the great tank,the little tank, the adav and the cyborg. And whit this army, doing great stratégie.

(Je suis un français du quebec. yai!!!)
doom3r
Regular
Regular

Post by doom3r »

You have to create a shortcut to Warzone2100.exe, which is placed in your Warzone directory ,which probably is "c:\program files\warzone 2100". So, get there and right-click on the Exe file "warzone 2100", the one with the Warzone icon on it, then selct "create shortcut". Now right click on the just created shortcut and open "Properties". In the Destination line in Properties, after the "c:\program files\warzone 2100\warzone 2100.exe", write --fullscreen and --resolution ???x???, divided by a space. ???x??? is the resolution you want, Width x Height. For example, if you want to have a good 1280x1024 resolution in fullscreen, write the following things:
"c:\program files\warzone 2100\warzone 2100.exe" --fullscreen --resolution 1280x1024

Save your changings afterward then open the newely created shortcut. After you open it, you won't need to open Warzone from there everytime, IE you can open it from the Start menu.

Hope this is will help.

About the translation, will we have to send you developers the finished Po file?
Btw, I can make a short tutorial, translation is pretty easy...
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

it look like that not ok but i do finaly sometink not stupid. ::)  i copy what you write and discover the erreur. i have 3 question. Why when the briefing appear, i can see only the text.(and how to correct this).what i have to donwload to have the game editor, and how to play multiplayer?
thank for answering these questions. :)
it ok for the fullscreen now.
The best tactit is to mixted up the great tank,the little tank, the adav and the cyborg. And whit this army, doing great stratégie.

doom3r
Regular
Regular

Post by doom3r »

About the first question, it is normal, because cutscenes weren't released in the GPL, you can put them in the game if you have the original game and know how to do it. If you want to download the editor, take a look in the "modding" section of the forums, about the online gaming, you should contact someone in the forums with private messages or in some kind of instant messeging, like Warzone IRC, MSN messenger, ICQ or Xfire. There should be a thread going somewhere in Off-Topic for player's nicknames.
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

the original dont run on windows xp :'(  .  can i adapt it?

lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

the original warzone 2100 DOES work on XP.    you need to upgrade the original install to 1.10.... that can be found on the german warzone 2100 site....    http://files.warzone2100.de/index.php?d ... es%2F    you may have to read the site to find out how to access the files... they were having troubles with a few dumb spammers. ;D
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

i dont speak this language :-X

Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

marcmad wrote: i dont speak this language :-X
Visit your favorite translator site, and plug that url in.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
http://www.google.com/translate_t
and it ends here.
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

Moved stuff about italian translation into a new Italian translation in General Development.
Last edited by DevUrandom on 13 Mar 2008, 01:47, edited 1 time in total.
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

Moved stuff about french translation into a new French translation in General Development.
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

that will easy for me because i have the manual of instruction in french ;D
look at example truck= camion in the french game and not «camion de construction».
But he have new think he dont have on the original and i cant run it (the original) :( I will do some inprovisation. :P (i think you are better in english than me).How to modifie it? :-\

DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

marcmad wrote: that will easy for me because i have the manual of instruction in french ;D
look at example truck= camion in the french game and not «camion de construction».
But he have new think he dont have on the original and i cant run it (the original) :( I will do some inprovisation. :P (i think you are better in english than me).How to modifie it? :-\
Please continue french-translation related things in the French translation topic, not here.
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

ok