* Well gents I think we have cleared the air to everyones satsifaction & I hope there are no lingering hard feelings. I certainly don't have any (for purely selfish reasons - they're counter productive for one.)
* As far as goals: many mentioned by EG are shared in common - there's just a different modus in operation that basically supports the evolution of alternative PoVs 100%.
* Ultimately it is WZ Players (in All GPM Modes - SP CAM, Ski & MP to be sure) that will benefit from all this (as well new content creators - even those who have visions of WZ radically different than ours.)
* I have had the benefit of seeing WZ truely evolve since close to day one (at the hands of WZ Creators) to this day (it's so called "feel" has gone thru several incarnations & is NOT the monolithic construct some seem to assume. If it had been such, a calcified fossil so to speak , we wouldn't be here, I can assure you 100%).
* On a last note - I have no time or patience for "Pie in the Sky" or naive "Pipe-Dreams". Nothing I've spoken to qualifies as either, you can be sure.
* Side Bar: "Something wicked this way comes"
is an original line from The Bard's "Macbeth" (Pumpkin was predominantly Englishmen afterall & even for a "Yankee" / Indian "Red Man" like myself, The Bard, is THE Master who informs & inspires many of my passions). Later it was taken-up by one of my favorite Speculative Fiction authors - Ray Bradbury, in his 1962 novel of the same title (which I highly recommend, btw, along with other signature works like "Farenheight 451" & the "Martian Chronicles" ....)
* The best of luck with your efforts gentleman & we'll be seeing ya on the other side of a new reality in WZ gaming.
- Cheers, RV
** Last Sidebar: "Off Topic"....
hmmm, interesting choice. I'm sure Kurt Godel could have written a thought provoking "Set-Theory" paper on that choice (I'm sure Carl Jung would have had something insightful to say as well. Not to mention Bertrand Russell on the logic of antinomies - which I just did !!)
Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)