Game won't start

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
Drahric

Game won't start

Post by Drahric »

my game will not start on my computer
I am running Windows XP SP3
Dalton
Trained
Trained

Re: Game won't start

Post by Dalton »

That is really not much detail to provide any help. What version are you using, what happens exactly do you get an error, do the logs say anything, etc...
andeemac2006
Greenhorn

Post by andeemac2006 »

I Have the same Problem, my Trunk version wont start ( it Freezes the Computer and I have to force the PC to switch off )
I downloaded a new version 3 beta4 today (4th of january ) of the new Beta version ,,same thing happended computer froze

Noticed there is a lot of files with different Year dates 2010 - 2011,, on new Beta, I installed today ,, itsthere a Date Bug lilke year 2000 in there somewhere????...... Absolutely cannot start my fav game

Cure please.. Andeemac
prexylito ysatam

Post by prexylito ysatam »

warzone 2100 succesfully installed in my pc. after clicking the icon "warzone 2100" in desktop. the games running. game menu display choices. SINGLE PLAYER, MULTI PLAYER, TUTORIAL, OPTIONS, ETC. after selecting single player/campaign mode. the game freeze and displaying only the loading picture and nothing happens. choices are you have to close it via task manager. end process 'warzone2100.exe .... please i need advice. this is one of my favorite games ever. i used to play this games many times before. using the same OS i used today which is, WIndows SP3. ever since i reformat my pc, could'nt play this game anymore. thanks. heres my email, [email protected]. prexylito ysatam from cebu philippines.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

sent you an email. with suggestions. have an excellent week.
prexylito ysatam wrote:warzone 2100 succesfully installed in my pc. after clicking the icon "warzone 2100" in desktop. the games running. game menu display choices. SINGLE PLAYER, MULTI PLAYER, TUTORIAL, OPTIONS, ETC. after selecting single player/campaign mode. the game freeze and displaying only the loading picture and nothing happens. choices are you have to close it via task manager. end process 'warzone2100.exe .... please i need advice. this is one of my favorite games ever. i used to play this games many times before. using the same OS i used today which is, WIndows SP3. ever since i reformat my pc, could'nt play this game anymore. thanks. heres my email, [email protected]. prexylito ysatam from cebu philippines.
hapless warzoner

Post by hapless warzoner »

I'm having the exact same problem as prexylito ysatam. I'd very much appreciate you posting that advice or sending it to my e-mail as well.

Many thanks,

Scott

[email protected]
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

hapless warzoner wrote:I'm having the exact same problem as prexylito ysatam. I'd very much appreciate you posting that advice or sending it to my e-mail as well.

Many thanks,

Scott

[email protected]

sent you an email. with suggestions. have an excellent week.