Technical Support Issue

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
GestUser

Technical Support Issue

Post by GestUser »

I just signup today and I can not Log-In at all I keep on getting this ERROR when I try to log-In "The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator." Can't seem to have any enjoyment from joining your forum.
I came here to download the new update version for the game Warzone 2100 because I have very old version "ChangeLog: says it was last updated on 2016-04-10 to Version 3.1.5, also I don't if it is a 32bit or a 64bit version" of it now! I click on the update button on my browser and it went a dark grayish blur "I would send a screenshot there no option to do this here" and it stayed that way for very long time as I was waiting for the download to happen "noting happen" there was no download of the update then, I also went to https://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone2100/ to also get the update and download it from there too, and the same thing happen there too!

I need some help or technical support with this Issue! :( :( :( :x :x :x

I got this when I tried to preview this post:
The username you entered is already in use, please select an alternative.
You have provided an invalid answer to the question.
The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
Bethrezen
Regular
Regular

Re: Technical Support Issue

Post by Bethrezen »

hi

lets see if we can take these issues separately

ok first when you signed up it should have asked you for your email address as part of the sign up process next you need to verify your email address so login to your email and find the activation email and click the link provided you should get a conformation message that your email account has been verified and your account has been activated if the activation email has expired you will need to get it sent again

as for downloading warzone which version you need depends on which version of windows you are running if you have a 64 bit version of windows then you should get the 64 bit version if not then get the 32 bit version to find out which version of windows you are running follow the instructions here

https://www.lifewire.com/am-i-running-a ... ws-2624475

now as for downloading if you are having issues downloading from source forge you can try pressing the button that says Problems Downloading? you should get a popup box and at the top of the box it should say Problems with the download? Please use this direct link, or try another mirror.

click where it says direct link to start the download if its not working for you then try a different browser for example firefox portable https://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

as for your last issue this is most likely because you are using a guest account and someone already took the user name you tried to enter also with regards to the errro
You have provided an invalid answer to the question.
The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.
this most likely happened because you failed to follow instructions correctly in the Confirmation of registration box what you should have typed is

sραm is really nοt gοοd

not sure if you need the quotation marks or not so if the first version does work try adding the double quotes so type

"sραm is really nοt gοοd"

hope this helps.
WarSherriff_Chieff62
New user

Re: Technical Support Issue

Post by WarSherriff_Chieff62 »

I am the "GuestUser" and I finely got it right and now I am here on your Forum :) :) :)