Problem with cheat codes (2.1 beta 2)

Warzone 2.1.x series. (Unsupported--read only!)
CoYoT-RTN
New user

Problem with cheat codes (2.1 beta 2)

Post by CoYoT-RTN »

The activation of the cheat codes (left shift + backspace) in 2.1 beta 2 version does not function ! :gonk:
Why ? O_o
Sorry for my weak English
Kamaze
Regular
Regular

Re: Problem with cheat codes (2.1 beta 2)

Post by Kamaze »

We all have the same heaven, but not the same horizon.
CoYoT-RTN
New user

Post by CoYoT-RTN »

I could always test… :stare:
I had do it but I reinstalled the game and I forgot to remake it...This is the cause of carelessness :stressed:

Thanks and sorry to have disturbed for that :rolleyes:
Sorry for my weak English
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

i have trouble enabling cheat mode , please help me using the --cheat option... my shortcut wont find that =S
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

DarkCheetah wrote:i have trouble enabling cheat mode , please help me using the --cheat option... my shortcut wont find that =S
O_o
What does that mean?

That command line option should be OUTSIDE the quotes.
As in:
"c:\whatever the path is\warzone2100.exe " --whatever command line option you want
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

yeahs i have try'd that but it wont work... does the shortcut has to be in any specify'd folder?
doom3r
Regular
Regular

Post by doom3r »

No, it has just to be linked to the correct file.
You have to write the file path inside the brackets and the --cheat command outside, I think this is where your problem is coming from.
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

look i did this "c/warzone/wz2100.exe"--cheat , and so on my shortcut says it was unable to find it
doom3r
Regular
Regular

Post by doom3r »

There's a space between the second " and --cheats. And you missed a : after C. If that is currently your warzone 2100 directory, your shortcut should be linked to:
"c:/warzone/wz2100.exe" --cheat
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

then i forgot the space XD
doom3r
Regular
Regular

Post by doom3r »

Finally... Have fun with cheats... :D
Don't forget to try the upgraded Debug Menu (ctrl+o) and the new Drive mode (maiusc+D), those are really nice.
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

drive mode!!! w00t... maiusc+D?
doom3r
Regular
Regular

Post by doom3r »

Yes... it's still in development, so it's only availible in debug mode. Just select a unit (or a group), switch to Follow mode by pressing your spacebar then maiusc-d and you will enable drive mode. Simply use arrow keys to drive your units around. It's still glitchy but you will have a good tease of how it will look like when it's finished.
The drive mode was a feature only availible in the psx version of Warzone, while the pc version had that crappy follow mode. That's why I asked the developers to resurrect this feature a year ago, upon my joining to the community... I would have never imagined they would have done it, in the end. I hope we will have a full-working drive mode availible in 2.1 :P
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

doom3r wrote:Yes... it's still in development, so it's only availible in debug mode. Just select a unit (or a group), switch to Follow mode by pressing your spacebar then maiusc-d and you will enable drive mode. Simply use arrow keys to drive your units around. It's still glitchy but you will have a good tease of how it will look like when it's finished.
The drive mode was a feature only availible in the psx version of Warzone, while the pc version had that crappy follow mode. That's why I asked the developers to resurrect this feature a year ago, upon my joining to the community... I would have never imagined they would have done it, in the end. I hope we will have a full-working drive mode availible in 2.1 :P
Oh sure.. 2.1... no problem! :ninja:

Unless someone else picks up where I left off, it will be as it is now, until I find time to finish it.
I am doing too many things at once as it is though. :stressed:
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

i know ^^ i have psx wz2100 myself ; i was wondering why pc didnt have that , but when i use drive mode my screen totaly flip out xD my screen dont follow the unit but goes back to normal screen 0.o rofl i was spinning around my truck one time XD