2.3.7 has been released!

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
Son of Iron
New user

Re: 2.3.7 has been released!

Post by Son of Iron »

I wish more mods for this game didn't use the damned rush tactic...
I'm just building along, then out of nowhere the AI's ALL converge on my base at the same time with like 40 units each... Even on the lowest difficulty setting, AND if teams are disabled...

Any Ideas?
Happy Camper
Trained
Trained

Post by Happy Camper »

Son of Iron wrote: I'm just building along, then out of nowhere the AI's ALL converge on my base at the same time with like 40 units each...
Any Ideas?
The way I handle this, is caving in (*) and building a lot of defense in the beginning - GreatRift is a good map to practice - and once I feel strong enough, which is usually after I researched scourge hard points, I start building an army and attack.

(*) that's where my nick comes from :lol2:
ClockWork
Trained
Trained

Post by ClockWork »

On the home page it says that cannon damage to bunkers is down by %25. On this thread, (under where it says ‘MP Balance’) it says the opposite, up by %25.
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

ClockWork wrote:On the home page it says that cannon damage to bunkers is down by %25. On this thread, (under where it says ‘MP Balance’) it says the opposite, up by %25.
Not anymore.
Powzone
Trained
Trained

Post by Powzone »

Ceased to work on my EeePC1000H! Or to say it with other words, it was loading... loading... loading... and after 2 episodes of Scrubs, I got bored... ;) I will investigate...
Arch / Intel Core i9 12900 / 32GB RAM / NVidia RTX2070 Super
NoQ
Special
Special

sorry, message deleted

Post by NoQ »

was misplaced
Last edited by NoQ on 02 Mar 2011, 22:32, edited 3 times in total.
Eugen
Trained
Trained

Post by Eugen »

Mobile sensor turret bug has not been fixed :cry: Ticket ##2391
Currently running warzone2100-master-20180928-122314-de6b592_x86_portable.
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

not only that mob sen is getting killed by its own artillery with no enemies around >_>.fix it please.
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Tenoh: splash damage. You can't explode a nuke in your pocket and survive, even though you own the nuke.

P.S. Lol, i misplaced my previous message in this thread; it was supposed to be in the master thread, but i noticed it only just now, lol.
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

Splash damage? uhh... i wouldnt care if an enemy was near by but when no one else is around and your targeted by your own artillery... its a bug :p
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Hmm, never seen anything like that.
Try posting a ticket with a savegame attached ;)
Mats
Trained
Trained

Post by Mats »

Why is DyDo AI not the default? It's a much better and more fun AI to play against...

Just downloaded this release and it doesn't work. And now 3.0 doesn't work either! When I start the game, the menu is tinged green. Upon starting any skirmish game (or challenge), Warzone closes and I get a message saying 'This application has requested the Runtime to reminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.'

I'm running Windows 7 / 2.2Ghz / 2G RAM. Never had any problems running any Warzone releases before on this computer and haven't installed or uninstalled anything other than Warzone 2.3.7. :S
Full of ideas - Most are probably useless. Feel free to ignore them :)
sipendr
Greenhorn

Post by sipendr »

Ya weapons like lancer keeping shooting on the obstruction if the target is little out of its range due to topological considerations.
effigy
Regular
Regular

Post by effigy »

sipendr wrote:Ya weapons like lancer keeping shooting on the obstruction if the target is little out of its range due to topological considerations.
IIRC this will be fixed/worked around in the next release.
This is why some features aren't implemented: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7490&view=unread#p87241
Asgorath
Trained
Trained

Post by Asgorath »

I am just curious, is there a probable space of time 2.3.8 will be released at?