Unfortunately, 2.3.3 didn't turn out that well, it didn't fix the burn damage, and I forgot to include the newly added Korean translation in the installer... In its favour, it did include a crash fix I overlooked when writing the changelog (r11308, #2008).
So now we release 2.3.4, in the hope that it doesn't have serious problems and we can return to our originally planned release schedule, with about 6-8 weeks between releases. Apart from fixing the abovementioned problems there are not many other changes, mainly an update for DyDo-AI, and some translation things.
As usual, downloads can be found on our download page or directly on Sourceforge.
As usual, we need bug reports to fix problems in the game. Please note that we use tickets only to track bugs, for discussions about how features should work and feature requests we have a dedicated forum section.
For bug reports, see BugReporting for details, in short:
- Search the existing tickets for your problem, if the problem has already been fixed in SVN, the ticket will be closed.
- If there is an open one already, feel free to add more info to it.
- If there is no report yet, make a new ticket.
- Be as detailed as possible in both summary and description, and either log in with your forum account or leave an email address so we can contact you if we need more information.
- The more information we have, the easier it is to fix problems, so include savegames/instructions to reproduce the bug, crashdumps, backtraces, screenshots for graphical problems... if you have.
- When you attach files to a ticket, please add each text/image file separately and uncompressed, so we can view them easily in trac (savegames can and should be zipped, they consist of name.gam, possibly name.es, and the files in the name/ folder).
2010-08-11: Version 2.3.4
- Update to 2.2.3, improved efficiency of research for research path Gunners and Cannons, minor fixes (r11374, r11375, r11377, r11388)
- New challenges (r11373, r11376, r11436)