Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Post by vexed »

Greetings all, have a great Christmas everyone, and also a great 2019!

As for The Project, we would like to thank everyone who has contributed to making Warzone 2100 the best it can be!

Remember, everything related to Warzone 2100 is done by people who have graciously given some of their time to keep the project alive. Nobody is getting paid for any work being done, and the little donations we receive go directly to the server costs. We are truly grateful to those that have given any amount that they could spare to keep everything running!

Special thanks to:
Pastdue, they have basically done everything from getting Mac & MSVC builds working again, to setting up the new github integration to compile builds on all supported platforms, not to mention all the other code changes and lots of other things he has done!

Berserk Cyborg is doing a bang up job trying to solve the remaining issue with the Campaign conversion, and of course, all the testers, especially alfred007, Bethrezen, montetank, NoQ, and all the rest that have helped with the testing of the conversion, and, if you would like to help them iron out the remaining bugs/issues, then please participate here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=12714

Berg for fixing (and continually tweaking) the forum theme, and the tons of other stuff he has contributed to the project.

The 3.3.0 release is getting closer & closer, and hopefully, it will be the best Warzone 2100 version yet!

Enjoy the Holidays all!

(Note, don't be offended if I didn't list your name, I am pressed for time, and I am going by what I remember reading the last time I was here, so, forgive me if I missed your name. You can tell Berg to yell at me, and I will add it the next time I am round.)
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Berg
Regular
Regular

Re: Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Post by Berg »

HO HO HO!
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained

Re: Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Post by WZ2100ModsFAn »

Happy holidays :)