We have yet another new beta release of Warzone 2100 based on the famous "git master" branch. Aside from enabling coloured cursors by default, this beta contains only a lot of bugfixes. Thanks to everyone who has been testing and reporting bugs in the previous beta.
It is available at our usual location: https://sourceforge.net/projects/warzon ... 2.0_beta2/
If you wish to compile it yourself directly from our repo:
Code: Select all
git fetch origin --tags git checkout 3.2.0_beta2
Please report all bugs to http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket, and not on the forums.
We have changed our release procedure a bit in order to get releases out faster. We now make releases straight off the master branch, rather than branching off a stable branch from which we make releases. This might result in some oddities in this beta. Please report anything that looks amiss.
2016-05-16: Version 3.2.0 beta2
- Fix: Some weapon accuracy values tweaked to be closer to the 3.1 experience (dc6ddae6953c7f8cb2b0bd073641f02ed348da8b)
- Fix: Inconsistent application of body upgrades (11150dacac874ee973b94cee3a63175ed933d112, #4369)
- Fix: Crash on choosing AI while another player clicks ready (c58e747775fa3618d61b325e38fd4f15281220e3, #4392)
- Fix: Small bodied droids did not count for transport capacity (5e457617b67cf02baceaad38efd7f7fe443a8db6, #4394)
- Fix: Designed templates did not survive save and load (0556c63f676828db552420bff3e979b5a0be1c72, #4372)
- Fix: Droid selection bounding box improvements (07e33362d4ee5d9c4b1d9f3ccd63ecc88f73d93b, #4157)
- Fix: Allied research time display (1ee5fcb42ae5fe20ebbc35b911ee09696d2bbb3e)
- Fix: Alphabetical map name sorting, was reversed (c82e091c62b3273411012d3035e342912fce4ef8)
- Fix: Visibility issues in loaded games (c94b5437e41a2a86d7bc024c23889ac6ef1bdc24, #4388)
- Fix: Building aborted on burning oil wells (2da928680fdb4a34b9a46b4ae41845f84f41d9fe, #4379)
- Fix: Let idle trucks help with building structures as well as repairing them (24c8416c1345594e834629d0cf467e37088964b7, #737)
- Fix: Specific .png files which were causing libpng warnings (0fde4c81152463389e906998f4590873d8058eb7, #4320)
- Fix: WzScript-based AIs were trying to build illegal cyborgs (f9a723424f51ffa578b1bfce179f1bf30f277675, 712e3adffd334d7fdba3cef210aeb41560b204f7, #4364)