Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby WZ2100ModsFAn » 10 Jul 2018, 01:50

Had to be a seperate post due to only uploaded 3 files per post

All right the changes are said in the Readme.txt inside the .wz file

contingency_v0.8.0_w_nullbot_and_ultscavs.wz
New update with personalities changed to almost match the original contingency
(7.02 MiB) Downloaded 5 times


Image
i'm going to post once a day.
User avatar
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 15 Apr 2018, 17:25
Location: Original Account http://forums.wz2100.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10830

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby Berg » 10 Jul 2018, 11:18

User avatar
Berg
Regular
Regular
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: 02 Sep 2007, 23:25
Location: Australia

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby WZ2100ModsFAn » 10 Jul 2018, 14:25

Berg wrote:ultimate scav mod http://addons.wz2100.net/148
Image

yeah for the ultimate scavs but this is contingency the maker of this mod modified the ultimate scavs mod

that's why it was CC BY SA 3.0

the license was mentioned here

http://addons.wz2100.net/258

Image

my thanks goes to euphobos now for making this possible

without that commit we would just use a plasmite bomb tank instead of vtol
i'm going to post once a day.
User avatar
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 15 Apr 2018, 17:25
Location: Original Account http://forums.wz2100.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10830

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby WZ2100ModsFAn » 11 Jul 2018, 22:13

Here's map updates

2c-Cont-NTW.wz
NTW Contingency Map with the contingency mod by Shadow Wolf TJC
(6.18 MiB) Downloaded 3 times


4c-Cont-NTWv2.wz
NTW Contingency 4 Player map with the contingency mod by Shadow Wolf TJC
(6.21 MiB) Downloaded 3 times


then the mod has been updated as well

contingency_v0.8.0_w_nullbot_and_ultscavs.wz
New update adds the missing heavy cyborg legs to templates and nullbot and research
(7.02 MiB) Downloaded 8 times


all the files licenses are
Image

my problem with the mod is that when i play 8 players it crashes less then a minute after loading the map successfully
i'm going to post once a day.
User avatar
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 15 Apr 2018, 17:25
Location: Original Account http://forums.wz2100.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10830

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby Morgana » 12 Jul 2018, 17:10

it is the Nullbot at 5 players go the mod.
Nullbot maximum more players crash 6> 7> 8> 9> 10.
go you all nexus 10 players play the map and is ok.
Nullbot can play minimum 5 players, build cheats.
Nullbo cannon->fire->mg->tower->rocket->hover 5 player ok
Nexus can all 10 player play, build after 5 min.
radbot all 10 players play, build not.

go you nexus all 10 players, can you see the nullbot erro have more players + 6 :/
I paint the images :geek:
for 3.1.5 -> 3.2.3 -> master :lecture:
User avatar
Morgana
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Feb 2016, 22:04

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby WZ2100ModsFAn » 12 Jul 2018, 20:32

Morgana wrote:it is the Nullbot at 5 players go the mod.
Nullbot maximum more players crash 6> 7> 8> 9> 10.
go you all nexus 10 players play the map and is ok.
Nullbot can play minimum 5 players, build cheats.
Nullbo cannon->fire->mg->tower->rocket->hover 5 player ok
Nexus can all 10 player play, build after 5 min.
radbot all 10 players play, build not.

go you nexus all 10 players, can you see the nullbot erro have more players + 6 :/

Nexus has now been replaced with disabled.

which now is an ai you cannot use.

also there might be a problem with the js files

I ask nicely if anyone can help please?
i'm going to post once a day.
User avatar
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 15 Apr 2018, 17:25
Location: Original Account http://forums.wz2100.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10830

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby WZ2100ModsFAn » 14 Jul 2018, 23:00

Updates

contingency_v0.8.0_w_nullbot_and_ultscavs.wz
Contingency Mod Updated changes things
(7.03 MiB) Downloaded 7 times


2c-Cont-NTW.wz
Contingency NTW update
(6.18 MiB) Downloaded 2 times


4c-Cont-NTWv2.wz
Another update for Contingency NTW
(6.19 MiB) Downloaded 3 times


all the files licenses are
Image

remember the updates are mentioned in the readme's
i'm going to post once a day.
User avatar
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 15 Apr 2018, 17:25
Location: Original Account http://forums.wz2100.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10830

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby WZ2100ModsFAn » 14 Jul 2018, 23:30

All right now a credits screen

credits.png
Warzone 2100 Contingency Credits


all the files licenses are
Image
i'm going to post once a day.
User avatar
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 15 Apr 2018, 17:25
Location: Original Account http://forums.wz2100.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10830

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby Morgana » 17 Jul 2018, 16:12

EMP Bomber tech Crash the mod O_o :annoyed: :augh:

i press Tech Emp bomber and come crash,

come info Warzone 2100
Warzone crashed unexpectedly, would you like to save a diagnostic file?

Code: Select all
yes
Code: Select all
no


press yes come new info
Warzone 2100
C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\warzone2100.mdmp
(error-2147024865)

Code: Select all
ok


press ok

the warzone2100.mdmp is 0 kbs
and the error-2147024865 is not save or has been automatically delete.


My PC Windows 10 home Lenovo
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz 3.91GHz

RAM 4 GB

Intel(R) HD-Graphics 630

4 GB

Shader-Version: 5.1
OpenGL* Version: 4.4
OpenCL* Version: 2.1

Microsoft DirectX*
Runtime-Version: 12.0
Hardware-supported Version: 12.0

64 Bit
Last edited by Morgana on 17 Jul 2018, 16:42, edited 1 time in total.
I paint the images :geek:
for 3.1.5 -> 3.2.3 -> master :lecture:
User avatar
Morgana
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Feb 2016, 22:04

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby WZ2100ModsFAn » 17 Jul 2018, 16:35

Morgana wrote:EMP Bomber tech Crash the mod O_o :annoyed: :augh:

i press Tech Emp bomber and come crash,

come info Warzone 2100
Warzone crashed unexpectedly, would you like to save a diagnostic file?

Code: Select all
yes
Code: Select all
no


press yes come new info
Warzone 2100
C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\warzone2100.mdmp
(error-2147024865)

the warzone2100.mdmp is 0 kbs
and the error-2147024865 is not save or has been automatically delete

the error is in the log file

it's named WZLOG

i couldn't find any other problems than just the bombs having the wrong names
Last edited by WZ2100ModsFAn on 17 Jul 2018, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
i'm going to post once a day.
User avatar
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 15 Apr 2018, 17:25
Location: Original Account http://forums.wz2100.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10830

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby Morgana » 17 Jul 2018, 16:45

Code: Select all
info    |08:18:00: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Possible cyclic dependencies in prerequisites, possibly of research "Reparatureinrichtung".
info    |08:18:00: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Assert in Warzone: c:\projects\warzone2100\src\qtscriptfuncs.cpp:1631 (++iterations < asResearch.size() * 100 || !cur), last script event: '<none>'
info    |08:18:00: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Possible cyclic dependencies in prerequisites, possibly of research "Reparatureinrichtung".
info    |08:18:00: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Assert in Warzone: c:\projects\warzone2100\src\qtscriptfuncs.cpp:1631 (++iterations < asResearch.size() * 100 || !cur), last script event: '<none>'
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Possible cyclic dependencies in prerequisites, possibly of research "Reparatureinrichtung".
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Assert in Warzone: c:\projects\warzone2100\src\qtscriptfuncs.cpp:1631 (++iterations < asResearch.size() * 100 || !cur), last script event: '<none>'
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Possible cyclic dependencies in prerequisites, possibly of research "Reparatureinrichtung".
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Assert in Warzone: c:\projects\warzone2100\src\qtscriptfuncs.cpp:1631 (++iterations < asResearch.size() * 100 || !cur), last script event: '<none>'
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Possible cyclic dependencies in prerequisites, possibly of research "Reparatureinrichtung".
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Assert in Warzone: c:\projects\warzone2100\src\qtscriptfuncs.cpp:1631 (++iterations < asResearch.size() * 100 || !cur), last script event: '<none>'
I paint the images :geek:
for 3.1.5 -> 3.2.3 -> master :lecture:
User avatar
Morgana
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 24 Feb 2016, 22:04

Re: Warzone 2100: Contingency (Beta now released)

Postby WZ2100ModsFAn » 17 Jul 2018, 17:00

Morgana wrote:
Code: Select all
info    |08:18:00: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Possible cyclic dependencies in prerequisites, possibly of research "Reparatureinrichtung".
info    |08:18:00: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Assert in Warzone: c:\projects\warzone2100\src\qtscriptfuncs.cpp:1631 (++iterations < asResearch.size() * 100 || !cur), last script event: '<none>'
info    |08:18:00: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Possible cyclic dependencies in prerequisites, possibly of research "Reparatureinrichtung".
info    |08:18:00: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Assert in Warzone: c:\projects\warzone2100\src\qtscriptfuncs.cpp:1631 (++iterations < asResearch.size() * 100 || !cur), last script event: '<none>'
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Possible cyclic dependencies in prerequisites, possibly of research "Reparatureinrichtung".
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Assert in Warzone: c:\projects\warzone2100\src\qtscriptfuncs.cpp:1631 (++iterations < asResearch.size() * 100 || !cur), last script event: '<none>'
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Possible cyclic dependencies in prerequisites, possibly of research "Reparatureinrichtung".
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Assert in Warzone: c:\projects\warzone2100\src\qtscriptfuncs.cpp:1631 (++iterations < asResearch.size() * 100 || !cur), last script event: '<none>'
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Possible cyclic dependencies in prerequisites, possibly of research "Reparatureinrichtung".
info    |08:18:03: [js_pursueResearch:1631] Assert in Warzone: c:\projects\warzone2100\src\qtscriptfuncs.cpp:1631 (++iterations < asResearch.size() * 100 || !cur), last script event: '<none>'

try creating a shortcut and add --debug=all flag at the command parameter.

here's a reupload this time with unused stuff removed.

contingency_v0.8.0_w_nullbot_and_ultscavs.wz
Update Version released now of contingency.
(6.9 MiB) Downloaded 6 times


now updated adds original cyborg bodies from original contingency.

if you see any missing components report it to me.

to find those errors check your WZLOG in your logs folder.

Edit: now added changes to contingency read the readme in the wz file for more details.
i'm going to post once a day.
User avatar
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 15 Apr 2018, 17:25
Location: Original Account http://forums.wz2100.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10830

Previous

Return to Addon discussions