tmp's maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Iluvalar
Regular
Regular

Re: tmp's maps

Post by Iluvalar »

Merowingg wrote:
And speaking of BDC :) I wonder what you will do when all players will be in BDC :)
They asked me to encourage cheating by letting cheaters play in my games freely. And I refused, so i'm not a BDC anymore. Don't worry they will always have a good resistance...
Heretic 2.3 improver and proud of it.
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

Iluvalar wrote: They asked me to encourage cheating
Nobody asked you to do that, just that you don't cheat.
My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
tmp500
Trained
Trained

Post by tmp500 »

what? we urged u to encourage cheaters? is that a typo and you meant we !don't! want to encourage cheaters? like looking at the enemies power level... pointing to the one above(iluv) who is hijacking my thread O_o
Reg312
Regular
Regular

Post by Reg312 »

@tmp: how about some testing of NoQ's balance mod, i can attach it to one of your maps (but dont say to devs)
@Ilu: i hope you can join BDC in 3.1x version because problem with power cheating was completely solved, so you no need anymore to see enemie's power level
tmp500
Trained
Trained

Post by tmp500 »

@tmp: how about some testing of NoQ's balance mod, i can attach it to one of your maps (but dont say to devs)
of course! i only play the balance mod with noq these days.... i also have it in autoload if u just want a game to test it....
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

They asked me to encourage cheating by letting cheaters play in my games freely. And I refused, so i'm not a BDC anymore. Don't worry they will always have a good resistance...
Sir.. I didn't know.. thad is damn wrong. My friend I entirely support you in your decision.
Nobody asked you to do that, just that you don't cheat.
Giani my friend, I do not know the topic well, but the simplicity of Iluvalars sentence indicate for me that something that he didn't approve, in its case, cheating, he did not want to treat and follow.. They are to be certain rules, the universe one, and no cheating should stand on the top of them here in our community. I do realise that even now at this moment some cheaters are reading this, and all I have to say is.. shame of you. Are you happy to win cheating? does it give you the real pride? are you so good then if you cheated? is it worth it? wouldn't it be better to gain perfection, and many friends by step by step fair fight? If at any place, I am told to accept this vital corruption for our community here which both with "noob" word spread like virus here, I would leave such ruled place immediately. Giani is that cool to be among some great people who do things wrong?

But as I said, I do not know the case, I have just stated my point of view.

TMP sorry sir. I am waiting for your inciming creations :)

Bye Gentlemen :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

I don't understand your question, but, anyway it is off-topic.
My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

@ Merowingg , With all due respect, I suggest that you not formulate any opinions before you know any of the facts. And if you are looking for more details then you can ask any BDC member for them, and you very well know where to find one. I suggest we not discuss this issue here any further as I wish to not have this thread be hijacked and turned into a public hanging. And please, there is no need for any explanation on your part, I do not expect any. Lets not hijack this thread any further.

@ tmp : My apologies. Next map please. :)
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

JDW my friend, as I stated, and I repeat once more, I know no facts. The previous post was only to express my ideas about cheating. I do not judge anyone, and I do not support anyone. Except that if someone would not like to cheat he is my friend already :lecture:

I am sorry if I happen to offend anyone, I just wanted to state my opinion about the fact of cheating.

BTW, TMP will kill us ASAP :P

>> Agh sorry I am so sorry, I had studies this weekend, I am sleepy, and I missed the last line.. any way ok Sir, the topic is off, and when I have time, maybe tomorrow, we will talk. <<

I added all between >> << after posting..

Good night Gentlemen
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

@Merowingg, It's all right :)
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
tmp500
Trained
Trained

Post by tmp500 »

ill just ignore that stuff above :|

7 player map, 0,1,2,3 vs 4,5,6
players in the center have a protecting wall around them, moving your units downhill is also an advantage
players at the bottom have one player more, also more oil resources
7c-lowlife.wz
(64.36 KiB) Downloaded 516 times
screen000_mapF001.png
Last edited by tmp500 on 13 Jun 2012, 15:40, edited 2 times in total.
Iluvalar
Regular
Regular

Post by Iluvalar »

I'm sorry if any of you perceive my comment to be aggressive in any sort. JDW menaced to kick me from the BDC if I wouldn't stop detecting and kicking cheaters from my game. Which I gently refused.

Of course any readers could guess that the BDCs have another version of that story which I respect despite I disagree with the conclusion. All the BDCs still my friends and that rivalry will stay purely in game of course.

I dont want to hijack you thread any longer tmp :) . If anybody want to talk further about that story, just open a new topic. You maps look cool tmp, i'd like to try it someday :) .
Heretic 2.3 improver and proud of it.
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

tmp500 wrote:7c blabla - havent played it yet in multiplayer
Looks cool, Thanks a lot Tmp500. 8)
My Thanks to everyone past, present and future who have helped to create & continues to improve WZ2100, you're all Awesome! :)
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Tmps Low LIfe looks good, but.. in the three bases in the centre, there is a clearly visible, let me call it "error", the place where you have rotated the map vertically, this link made of red tiles and concrete tiles. I think you do the maps for 3.0 only. But wouldnt it be better just to brush it which would take 4 seconds.. I know all in 3.0 looks beutiful, but still..

Do you know what I mean by this "error"? the concrete looks cool, and suddenly this red line..

And I may be scared to play it, low life in games is not good ;) always scary ;)

Good job :)

Regards - Mero
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

wow, that 7p map looks INSANE! can't wait to try it - keep the maps coming tmp!
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO