Accessing Specific Levels

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
c3ns0r3d
New user

Accessing Specific Levels

Post by c3ns0r3d »

Has anyone tried to implement some form of level selection or am I being incredibly stupid and can't find it? :)
NoQ
Special
Special

Re: Accessing Specific Levels

Post by NoQ »

You can use cheats to unlock future levels.
You can use savegames to unlock levels you already beaten with the starting units matching what you actually managed to accumulate.

I don't see anything that is missing in this scheme.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

dont cheat... just play the game.. the more you play , the better you get... you will eventually clear all levels...
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Once you have beaten the campaign 20 times, and you want to check something out about a particular level, cheating is sensible. I had a need for it a couple of times. This is also good for testing campaign mods.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

NoQ wrote:Once you have beaten the campaign 20 times, and you want to check something out about a particular level, cheating is sensible. I had a need for it a couple of times. This is also good for testing campaign mods.
yep - i do it to check my maps... make sure everything is working the way it is supposed to... but when in campaign or multiplayer - if you need to resort to cheating... your only cheating yourself... and you will end up with a ... past history that is not soon forgotten...
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Gaming leads to Modding, Modding leads to Cheating, Cheating leads to the Dark Side :3
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

NoQ wrote:Gaming leads to Modding, Modding leads to Cheating, Cheating leads to the Dark Side :3
no, no it does not lead to the darkside... only weak willed individuals with no morals need to cheat. :annoyed: :lecture: :3