Tilting the view?

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Pep
Greenhorn

Tilting the view?

Post by Pep »

This sounds really stupid and it's probabl really obvious, but on the PS1, I prefer to tilt the view so I'm looking straight down onto the battlefield.

How the HELL do I tilt the view on the Windows version?

It's KILLING MEEE.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: Tilting the view?

Post by lav_coyote25 »

‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

Pep
Greenhorn

Post by Pep »

Ok thanks guys. I've got the tilt working, but it's a shame that it doesn't go all the way up the vertical view. But it will do :) I will have fun.
Giel
Regular
Regular

Post by Giel »

Please Pep, keep the cursing to a minimum.

First of leave "the HELL" out, this might irritate people less. Then secondly if "it is killing you" then you should see a doctor/medical attention, which I can assure you, you won't find here.
"First make sure it works good, only then make it look good." -- Giel
Want to tip/donate? bitcoin:1EaqP4ZPMvUffazTxm7stoduhprzeabeFh
Pep
Greenhorn

Post by Pep »

I hardly consider "Hell" as being a curse word, and I would doubtedly see the forum erupt into a frenzy of anti-socialization if a "rebellious fool" uttered "arse" in a brief post.
And I'm sure you are using the correct percentage of your brain to figure that it isn't actually killing me?

Either way, if you're trying to suggest that I came on here to raise a bit of hell, then you're quite wrong. I intended to stick around and talk about one of my favourite games. A warm welcome seems to be very hard to come by.

Oh poop. I said the 'h' word again.
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

I think he ment that ironically.
And after a hard day and a long time here, you might react strongly on people SHOUTING and cursing. ;)

And welcome on board, Pep. :)
kage
Regular
Regular

Post by kage »

quite a bit of that stuff passes without comment around here: i agree with dev that shouting words will bring undue attention to them instead of letting them pass off as part of regular speech.
Giel
Regular
Regular

Post by Giel »

DevUrandom wrote: I think he ment that ironically.
Actually sarcastically. ;)
kage wrote: quite a bit of that stuff passes without comment around here: i agree with dev that shouting words will bring undue attention to them instead of letting them pass off as part of regular speech.
Yes, CAPITALS, EMPHASISE THINGS, AND MAKE THEM SEEM IMPORTANT, so use them sparingly, and especially not to emphasize matters which are not important, or plainly untrue (e.g. the killing part).
Pep
Greenhorn

Post by Pep »

Oh dear. You know what, it doesn't matter. I am very particular about grammer when it comes to forum posting, but to mince over a couple of words I wrote in capitals is PATHETIC.

Take that for emphasization.

God help the one person that types "u" instead of "you".

---

Anyway, I came here to be friendly, so don't dwell on the issue. Now who's up for Flamer toasted marshmallows?
Giel
Regular
Regular

Post by Giel »

Since we're going very much off-topic here (me included) -> lock.