Attack helicopters

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
KukY
Regular
Regular

Re: Attack helicopters

Post by KukY »

frnkthetnk100 wrote:or repair vtols would be even better :D
I made that mod.
frnkthetnk100
Rookie
Rookie

Post by frnkthetnk100 »

nice did it work out any good?
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

floating arieal turrets.... it will crush the game's balance, but it can be handy for heavy cannon tanks who cant hit air, maybe some light heli's wont crush the game balance, easy to kill, low dmg, super effect VS wheels and cyborg perhaps?
... where did all the good ol classic ai's gone to? Turtle AI , Super AI
Roux Le Corps
Regular
Regular

Post by Roux Le Corps »

maybe but borgs have too much against them as is, i was thinking low everything but damage, which would remain normal and just have them re arm every now and then...

and im not sure if it would actually kill the balance, it was more of an alternative to Anti Air by having it be Air to Air, maybe a vtol rescript is needed for better dog fights lol ;)
frnkthetnk100
Rookie
Rookie

Post by frnkthetnk100 »

ic

An off-topic conversation was split to The meaning of "ic"
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

Anyone cared for my thread about choppers i made long time ago? i even requests a model,no one cared,meh.
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
Roux Le Corps
Regular
Regular

Post by Roux Le Corps »

post a link then please Tenoh, i care about VTOL a great deal, and with a little tweaking i think it could work, so lets see how your ideas turned out yeah?
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

Roux Le Corps wrote:post a link then please Tenoh, i care about VTOL a great deal, and with a little tweaking i think it could work, so lets see how your ideas turned out yeah?
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3251&p=44575#p44575 there is a simple pic i posted in this thread where i showed how choppers would look like and asked if anyone could make it. Cant find my other chopper thread,guess its lost,oh well.
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
Roux Le Corps
Regular
Regular

Post by Roux Le Corps »

Good ideas there, also NO REMOVING CYBORGS!!!! they have sticks for arms! they can't swim... don't let them drown!!!
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

Post by XHero_of_ChaosX »

apache choppers would be awesome. attach mini pod missiles and .50 cals to them, and that be that. :)
What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible. ~Cão Cão
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

No apache pls,just small bodies will do.
Roux Le Corps
Regular
Regular

Post by Roux Le Corps »

i dunno, apache propulsion? give it the style around the frame?
XHero_of_ChaosX
Trained
Trained

Post by XHero_of_ChaosX »

yeah, something like that. but with a more futuristic twist to it.. if any one ever saw the Doom movie, do you remember the chopper that the team went in on? i was thinking something kinda like that but smaller, since its an attack copter and not a transport.

you should be able to catch a glimpse of it back there:

What is at a peak is certain to decline. He who shows his hand will surely be defeated. He who can prevail in battle by taking advantage of his enemy's doubts is invincible. ~Cão Cão
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

LOL,since when WZ was about style?
Roux Le Corps
Regular
Regular

Post by Roux Le Corps »

hey hey HEY... Bug Halftrack assault gun looks sweet!!!