Models by Jorzi (AR)

Improving the artwork in Warzone2100 - not for mod discussions
Slye_Fox
Trained
Trained

Re: Models by Jorzi (AR)

Post by Slye_Fox » 05 Aug 2018, 17:53

WZ2100ModsFAn wrote:They are found in propulsion.json in mp.wz
*sigh* You arn't listening to what you are being told.
This has NOTHING to do with the inbuilt helicopter model or code.
This is about Jorzi's helicopter replacement models (completely different to the in-game one) for the VTOL propulsion parts.
Jorzi made new models for Light, Medium, Heavy & Super Heavy bodies, and released it as a mod to have the default plane like VTOL parts replaced.

My original question was asking if he was going to replicate his higher poly style used in the AR mod for his Heli models too.

Once again; this has nothing to do with the Scav helicopter.

WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained

Post by WZ2100ModsFAn » 05 Aug 2018, 18:04

Slye_Fox wrote:
WZ2100ModsFAn wrote:They are found in propulsion.json in mp.wz
*sigh* You arn't listening to what you are being told.
This has NOTHING to do with the inbuilt helicopter model or code.
This is about Jorzi's helicopter replacement models (completely different to the in-game one) for the VTOL propulsion parts.
Jorzi made new models for Light, Medium, Heavy & Super Heavy bodies, and released it as a mod to have the default plane like VTOL parts replaced.

My original question was asking if he was going to replicate his higher poly style used in the AR mod for his Heli models too.

Once again; this has nothing to do with the Scav helicopter.
All right my bad... :oops:
Apologies if i dont see your post
central time usa

Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Post by Jorzi » 06 Aug 2018, 15:16

Hi guys
I won't promise you any high poly helicopter propulsion, as it all takes considerable time and effort to model, both of which are going towards other areas in my life right now. Thank you for your interest and sorry for being this dismissive, I hope you will understand.
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-

Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh » 06 Aug 2018, 15:22

Thank you for your work Jorzi, we love your work. If you dont have time then you dont have time,we will wait. But in a chance you ever get time to do them... id love to see prop that resembles both chopper styles that exist today, american and soviet. Would love to see something that looks like black hawk or hind, thats all.
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G