NTW Mod 1.7.5 done for 1.10

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Delphinio
Art contributor

NTW Mod 1.7.5 done for 1.10

Post by Delphinio »

hi all,
maybe you wanna play the newest NTW Mod version.
well its done for 1.10 only atm.
i compile it in the next weeks for 2.x. (youll c it in the trunk version then) ; D.
NTW Mod 1.7.5 (7,41mb) Download:
http://www.freewebtown.com/warzone2100/ ... v1.7.5.zip
NTW Mod 1.7.5 Change List:
http://www.freewebtown.com/warzone2100/NTW_MOD.htm
and dont think there are always x.x.5 versions lol,
there was 0 1 2 3 4 too but all had one or more bugs.
maybe .5 got still a few... who knows.
have fun
see ya later
Black Project
Regular
Regular

Re: NTW Mod 1.7.5 done for 1.10

Post by Black Project »

Can you tell me how works this "Anti-Aircraft Shiled"?

I have the original 1.10 patch of the Warzone, how i did to put to work mods in the 1.10 version? Did they need to be enabled in command line like in the GPL Warzone, if yes, ok.

If not, show me how i can do it?
HFANTOM
New user

Post by HFANTOM »

LOOKS NICE Image :cool: Image
Delphinio
Art contributor

Post by Delphinio »

Can you tell me how works this "Anti-Aircraft Shiled"?
enemy vtols get emp shockwaves if they fly to close to it.
I have the original 1.10 patch of the Warzone, how i did to put to work mods in the 1.10 version?
unzip the wdg file, put it into your warzone main folder and start warzone normal.
Black Project
Regular
Regular

Post by Black Project »

Delphi you got to teach me how i can use the PIE Slicer, because i'm noob to do these PIEs :...: if we have time ;)

The mod is great, i also played a fast play in T3, the enemy build lots of BB Scorpion Hovers, HC Mantis Hov, and more i don't know, but when you play T1 No bases, they take a bunch of time to begin to manufacture combat units, at this time, while they don't build those pesky LC Bunkers, you can use your Scav soldiers to rush them to pieces easily, but watch out to do not let the trucks ram down your soldiers.
Zi-Chan
Trained
Trained

Post by Zi-Chan »

Did you know, that the Map "High Ground" isn't playable with the NTW-Mod, no matter how often you try and no matter which Game Version? Beta 4, Beta 5 and Trunk. Here are the Error-Messages from Trunk - only the second one at Beta 4.

error |000000000000: [screenInitialise] Radar will not be displayed without support for texture rectangle extension! (My Graphics Card doesn't support this, right - but i can play the Map without using NTW-Mod.)
error |000000000002: [resLoadFile] resLoadFile: The load function for resource type "SCRIPT" failed for file "setdisk.slo"

I look forward to your new Mod-Version, i like the Screenshots. I hope you fixed the Cheating of the AI - it builds Tanks before it even has the Command Center. Even with the Viper Body, which they can't have already researched at this Time - you always have to try to survive with MG-GuardTowers and Scavenger-Items, till you can design Tanks. :gonk: Your way of researching (Sensor Tower, then Command Center) is logically and good, but if you can't fix this, because of the Unit-Templates, the Game is using, and as long as the AI cheats, you should make the Command Center buildable again from the Beginning.. IMO. And the AI should build those Scavenger Structures too. I feel like cheating when i use them. I do it, because the AI cheats too, but someone must stop first. lol
:ninja:
Delphinio
Art contributor

Post by Delphinio »

error |000000000002: [resLoadFile] resLoadFile: The load function for resource type "SCRIPT" failed for file "setdisk.slo"
i know this error already and try to fix it.
I hope you fixed the Cheating of the AI - it builds Tanks before it even has the Command Center. Even with the Viper Body, which they can't have already researched at this Time - you always have to try to survive with MG-GuardTowers and Scavenger-Items, till you can design Tanks.
its possible to fix the command center prob (done in 1.7.x for 1.10).
but the early viper bodys hmm... it should be possible too but iam not sure how atm. something with templates.
they got not the same res like you. thats the big problem.
IMO. And the AI should build those Scavenger Structures too. I feel like cheating when i use them. I do it, because the AI cheats too, but someone must stop first. lol
not the same res = not scavenger buildings.
the normal mg bunker is easy to res without ntw mod.