Thanks

Website issues & feedback. Constructive criticism is welcome.
(Guest posting is allowed under certain circumstances)
If you have a problem with certain individuals, then PM the Staff account.
David13
New user

Re: Thanks

Post by David13 »

2012..... still LOVING this game.

from ps

Thanks!!!
xonox

Post by xonox »

Just discovering this game. It's great!
I'm suggesting it to my friends. What's not to like ? It runs fast on my 2 year old computer, looks pretty good and is very fun. I look forward to play it with my linux running friend too.
RedShocktrooper
Trained
Trained

Post by RedShocktrooper »

Same here; I've discovered this game recently. This is what Spore should have been.

Now I want to find some way to contribute to this game, in any way I can. Too bad that's not exactly numerous in ways...
Virus- A
Trained
Trained

Post by Virus- A »

[*V-I-V-A*] WARZONE2100 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
xico - Español/Ingles un poco- -También conocido por "RaNgEl"☜ ☆ ☞ Luis Diego Rangel☜ ☆ ☞ ♪♪♫ ♫
crass
Trained
Trained

Post by crass »

thanks! :D
fallenhunter

Kudos for a great game

Post by fallenhunter »

I have not even completed the campaign let alone considered online play, and I LOVE THIS GAME.

Score up there in my top 3, as good a game play as any commercial product. (Not a complaint, but graphics are a bit primitive in comparison to a commercial product, but it is MUCH better than I could do, so no complaints).

The game seems to be highly challenging. Most RTS games I figure out quick the 'super' unit, that wins most games quickly, there IS no one unit like this. It takes a balanced force to win. The game table graphics are great, and more realistic than just about any game out there. If you shoot into a hill.. well the hill takes the hit, instead of shooting thru it.

I will be sharing this game with others!

Thanks for your time and effort putting out such a great game.
gudule
New user

Post by gudule »

Hi !

First, sorry for my English, this isn't my default langage ^^.

I just want to thank the developer team, because i have discovered this game since lot's of years, on PS1. I always want to play it on PC with my father by a lan, and now I can.

I think this project is big, but the result is perfect : I feel to play it on PS1 ! This game has the merit to be known because it is the greatest RTS of all time

Nice job, nice work, and thanks you !
Shadow Wolf TJC
Regular
Regular

Post by Shadow Wolf TJC »

I'd like to thank:

- Aubergine for documenting all those JavaScript API features that I now use for writing new scripts.
- NoQ for introducing me to modding.
- Reg312 for raising the cap for how many weapon turrets can be displayed in the design screen. (Without that, I wouldn't have been able to afford all those weapons in my Contingency mod.) Also, for clarifying how unit speeds are calculated.
- Per, Cyp, cybersphinx, etc. for helping me with clarifying how some things work in Warzone 2100.

Most importantly, I'd like to thank the folks at Pumpkin Studios for introducing me to this great game, and to rts games in general (since this was my very 1st rts game). I'd also like to thank the community for keeping this great game alive, and for evolving it. :D
Creator of Warzone 2100: Contingency!
Founder of Wikizone 2100: http://wikizone2100.wikia.com/wiki/Wikizone_2100
Staff
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Staff »

Enough of this bickering in this thread, it is highly inappropriate. :annoyed:
This is a "thanks" thread, its sole purpose is for people that want to give thanks to do so.

Do not tell people how or whom to thank.
Do not post anything else in this thread that is off topic to the goal of this thread.
Violators will be taking a vacation.

Topic has been split to: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9485
Sorry, this account has been deactivated.
Please post issues in Website feedback instead, only Moderators can read things there.
Paul
Trained
Trained

Post by Paul »

Kudos! Great game all around!
Shadow Wolf TJC
Regular
Regular

Post by Shadow Wolf TJC »

The new forum layout looks pretty neat. Well done! :D

I'm guessing that the Discussions section would be the closest thing to the old layout's Lounge section?
Creator of Warzone 2100: Contingency!
Founder of Wikizone 2100: http://wikizone2100.wikia.com/wiki/Wikizone_2100
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

There's more concision in the new main layout achieved through greater sub-forum nesting. After some period of acclimation it will become as convenient.

The new 'Discussions' and the old 'Lounge' have as much in common as do an Octopus and an Eagle.

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
Originway
Trained
Trained

Post by Originway »

thanks!
Tim9
New user

Thanks for this fantastic strategy.

Post by Tim9 »

Hi everybody, developers especially.

I wanted to thank you for doing such a great job. Never played such a thought through real time strategy.
The best I love is the commanders and all the ways they help. I have missed these units in others.

Will try to find how to support.

thanks Tim9
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

Big thanks to dak180 - I keep noticing little improvements for us Mac users, like the dmg's getting an apps folder, the help menu working better, and a bunch of other stuff :) The physfs patch thing in the recent 3.1 RC 3 is very much appreciated :)
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO