restart

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Re: restart

Post by Jorzi »

Ideatorrent isn't useless, it's the perfect way to redirect feature request whiners without having to tell them how annoying they are everytime :P
Also, if we feel like actually implementing a new feature, we can always go there to see if it has any support.
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

medusa wrote: this is helping you guys out by getting rid of things that are useless.
i can think of an even better way of "helping" but i will let some one else have that honor.

exactly what can you do?? you still haven't answered that question.

1) can you code in C or C++ or some other language.
2) can you make maps
3) can you document things so as to keep up with whats happening.
4) spread the word that we would like persons that want to code - to do so and help out with the game.

answer those questions or dont. we will see what kind of a person you are - we already know your attitude as it preceeded you into the forums.
have an awesome day. :)
medusa
Trained
Trained

Post by medusa »

lav_coyote25 wrote:
medusa wrote: this is helping you guys out by getting rid of things that are useless.
i can think of an even better way of "helping" but i will let some one else have that honor.

I am a born leader. :P
4) spread the word that we would like persons that want to code - to do so and help out with the game.
you fail to understand that people don't want to help out if the project has no leadership or solid goals.
this project is run like the wild west 100 years ago and I am sure you remember those days! :wink:
thanks I will, you too!
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

for sure the hammer. wrong answers. :annoyed:
medusa
Trained
Trained

Post by medusa »

I think they finally see reason and they will continue to support the version that they said they wouldn't support anymore.
how do I know?
all the topics about that have been removed!
I told you guys all that was needed was a mediator to get people talking! :lecture:
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

medusa wrote:I think they finally see reason and they will continue to support the version that they said they wouldn't support anymore.
how do I know?
I told you guys all that was needed was a mediator to get people talking! :lecture:
perhaps - but posting big breasts with " if it's not broke dont fix it" is enuff to get you banned... dont do it again. final warning. i deleted the offensive material as per the TOS. you will never learn. which is why i suggested perm ban a while back. like isaid. final.
zydonk
Trained
Trained

Post by zydonk »

medusa wrote:
lav_coyote25 wrote:

I am a born leader. :P
you fail to understand that people don't want to help out if the project has no leadership or solid goals.
this project is run like the wild west 100 years ago and I am sure you remember those days! :wink:
thanks I will, you too!
Where's Perseus when you need him?
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by Per »

medusa wrote:I think they finally see reason and they will continue to support the version that they said they wouldn't support anymore.
how do I know?
What kind of drugs are you on? O_o
zydonk
Trained
Trained

Post by zydonk »

Good to see Perseus did the job...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8444&p=87391#p87391