WDG-Explorer

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
sgeo374
New user

WDG-Explorer

Post by sgeo374 »

hi can any one tell me where i can get the WDG-Explorer programe so i can convert old maps i have looked veerywhere and cant find it thanks
coolkid
Trained
Trained

Re: WDG-Explorer

Post by coolkid »

i agree we should add the tools to the download page
the largest wz steam community http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wz2100 (all welcome to join help find matches find new relese and recruit new players)
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Post by whippersnapper »

- I have it. It's about a 550 .rar file. If the admin ok it i'll post here as an attachment

- Or you can PM me an email addy and I'll send it to you that way.

-- Regards, whipper :)

"I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction." Anthem

"Art is the selective recreation of reality according to the artist's metaphysical value judgments." A. Rand
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

i also have most if not all of the "old" stuff as well.... xD
EvilGuru
Regular
Regular

Post by EvilGuru »

Who originally wrote the WDG-Explorer application? As if I recall there were many implementations of the WDG file format.

Regards, Freddie.
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Post by whippersnapper »

EvilGuru wrote:Who originally wrote the WDG-Explorer application? As if I recall there were many implementations of the WDG file format.

Regards, Freddie.
- Bones0/NEWST. There were map.wdgs, mod.wdgs, A.I .wdgs and combo map-mod-ai.wdgs. This was the second of 8 tools-editors that came out of
NEWST.: 1. MOD Switcher, 2.) Wdg Explorer, 3.) PIE Slicer 4.) WZ Starter, 5.) WZ Customizer Kit, 6.) LND Viewer-Maker, 7.) WZ A.I. Editor
8.) WZ Mission Editor. - all to work on-with Pumpkin's v.1.10. Three Pre-NEWST tools also used extensively were T-M Linker by HB and Pumpkin's Wdg Maker & EW..

--Regards, whipper :)
"I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction." Anthem

"Art is the selective recreation of reality according to the artist's metaphysical value judgments." A. Rand
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

For what it is worth, Rodzilla posted what he used to do a ton of map conversions.
WDGload. Works in wine as well.

It was posted to the ML. For maps, it is pretty much automatic from what I recall. Unless they have some custom stuff.
and it ends here.
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Post by whippersnapper »

Buginator wrote:For what it is worth, Rodzilla posted what he used to do a ton of map conversions.
WDGload. Works in wine as well.

It was posted to the ML. For maps, it is pretty much automatic from what I recall. Unless they have some custom stuff.
- Last count I recall there were over 800 maps made for WZ v.1.10 and that tool is splendid for the majority...

- But, the rare gems in that lot also contained tons of custom stuff - tertiles, models, GFX, a.i., stat tweaks-balancing - and have to
make use of WDGexplorer and then a butt load of impeccable hand-work to port.

--Regards, whipper :)

sgeo374
New user

Post by sgeo374 »

hi thanks everyone i have at long last found it. i defiantly agree this should be added to the downloads section just for new comers like me any thanks all for your help. And finally to the devs great great great work i cant wait to see what you do next .
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

I have made a auto converter. I will make a sticky on this shortly.
and it ends here.
Natsu0016
New user

Post by Natsu0016 »

guys, need to WDG Explorer program.

who has and can I go?
Last edited by cybersphinx on 12 Aug 2011, 00:28, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed email address. If you really want the whole world to know it, post it again.
Terminator
Regular
Regular

Post by Terminator »

I've got some stuff at my site. Btw its a good idea to make something like "old archive" sections & put here old soft that warzone veterans like lav_coyote25 have on their HDDs.
Death is the only way out... sh*t Happens !

Russian-speaking Social network Group http://vk.com/warzone2100
medusa
Trained
Trained

Post by medusa »

Terminator wrote:I've got some stuff at my site. Btw its a good idea to make something like "old archive" sections & put here old soft that warzone veterans like lav_coyote25 have on their HDDs.
you got wdg2wz.exe anyplace?
:lol2: at the Warzone 2100 Mega cheat! XD
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

medusa wrote:
Terminator wrote:I've got some stuff at my site. Btw its a good idea to make something like "old archive" sections & put here old soft that warzone veterans like lav_coyote25 have on their HDDs.
and how is this cheating?
medusa
Trained
Trained

Post by medusa »

lav_coyote25 wrote:
medusa wrote:
and how is this cheating?
huh?
look at his site.