2100 games how do 2.0.7 versions unite a net?

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
ranmengchun
Greenhorn

2100 games how do 2.0.7 versions unite a net?

Post by ranmengchun »

2100 game 2.0.7 versions unite a net options to only have "Internet", can't seeing the game net that other game players build up after"join"ing!
My network installs: bureau area net, the Internet shares!(transact a type)How install then can share game together with other players? :-[
Watermelon
Code contributor
Code contributor

Re: 2100 games how do 2.0.7 versions unite a net?

Post by Watermelon »

ranmengchun wrote: 2100 game 2.0.7 versions unite a net options to only have "Internet", can't seeing the game net that other game players build up after"join"ing!
My network installs: bureau area net, the Internet shares!(transact a type)How install then can share game together with other players? :-[
If you mean Local Area Network(LAN):it uses the same option

Click on "Internet",then simply enter the IP or Host Name/Computer of other computers on LAN into the text field popped up.

Note:Other players are only able to join after the host player clicked 'OK' button 
tasks postponed until the trunk is relatively stable again.
ranmengchun
Greenhorn

Post by ranmengchun »

Watermelon wrote: If you mean Local Area Network(LAN):it uses the same option

Click on "Internet",then simply enter the IP or Host Name/Computer of other computers on LAN into the text field popped up.

Note:Other players are only able to join after the host player clicked 'OK' button 
Needed to input an IP address when I"join", or the host of other calculators?
But, if I want to play together with other Internet upper stream drama players 2100, how do I know the host of other calculators?Had no au to search 2100 game IP the method of the address?
Watermelon
Code contributor
Code contributor

Post by Watermelon »

Host player:
internet-> host game -> choose map/color whatever -> click OK

Non-host player:
internet -> join game -> enter IP or the host PC's computer name or host name -> OK

Sites like this one can give your public/internet IP:

http://whatisyourip.net/

to get your LAN ip, you need to do ipconfig /all in cmd/console under windows, or ifconfig under linux and the commands might vary between distributions...
tasks postponed until the trunk is relatively stable again.
Serman
Trained
Trained

Post by Serman »

Watermelon wrote: Note:Other players are only able to join after the host player clicked 'OK' button 
No, clicking the 'OK' button starts the game.

Click the computer icon with arrows facing away, and ONLY click 'OK' once all players are present, and the game is ready to begin.