Artillery does not use friendlys radar?

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Ubermad
Trained
Trained

Artillery does not use friendlys radar?

Post by Ubermad »

So i was playing a game with some bots today. The game went on as usual, i get in an artillery war with the enemy's base and my outpost. :stare:
My Ripples and Groundshakers tore up a pretty big hole in the enemy's base and they retreated beyond my sensors range.
My allies advanced with some troops and build up sensor towers. Here starts the "problem", my artillery didn't shoot.
They weren't shooting at anything and they were well within firing range but nothing happed. :augh:
The battle between my allies and the enemy raged on and was sitting like "WTF?!?"... O_o
I started to think and I build up my own sensor tower and immediately my artillery started hell on earth for the enemy. :hmm:

So here is the question: Doesn't your own artillery use friendlies sensors? I think they did in earlier versions of Warzone. :ninja:
yay, lolcakez! *omnomnomnom*
BunkerBlaster
Trained
Trained

Re: Artillery does not use friendlys radar?

Post by BunkerBlaster »

Wide spectrum only
Ezio
Trained
Trained

Post by Ezio »

and Satellite Up-link :)
Ubermad
Trained
Trained

Post by Ubermad »

I usually turn off Satellite up-link and AI don't use wide spectrum... prefect. :(
(i class the "satellite up-link" and "laser firing control" as super weapons and they disrupt game balance) :?
Ezio
Trained
Trained

Post by Ezio »

Ubermad wrote:I usually turn off Satellite up-link and AI don't use wide spectrum... prefect. :(
(i class the "satellite up-link" and "laser firing control" as super weapons and they disrupt game balance) :?
but ut was really fun if you've lot of artillery and you build satellite uplink beside enemy base, once it complete fireworks will illuminate the sky :lol2:
Ubermad
Trained
Trained

Post by Ubermad »

it's like your little banner, "OBJECTIVE ACHIVED by cheating" :wink:
I know, it's not cheating... but still gamebalance gets off :?