Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Squared V13 Map

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

Squared V13 is in Rocky Mountains tiles terrarian :) I hope you will like it :)

The map is 200 x 200 for 8 players, 24 oil in base, no advanced bases..

I am only reminding the facts again :)

I would put some structures on both last Squared maps, but I didnt want to interfere into the Squared usual look which is without structures.. but who knows, maybe I will put some structures on it in the future :) as i did on Arizona one :)

Have fun :)

Bye :)
wz2100-20110223_141213-Mero_SquaredV13-T1.png
wz2100-20110223_141213-Mero_SquaredV13-T1.png (8.7 KiB) Viewed 12334 times
Attachments
8c-Mero_SquaredV13.wz
Squared with Rocky Mountains look :)
(41.29 KiB) Downloaded 553 times
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Squared and Squared Variations Map Pack

Post by Merowingg »

It all started on Squared for me.. the gaming.. making maps.. meeting great people..

That is why I love Squared, and this is why I make so many Squared maps and Squared variations :)

All the maps are based on my key Squared map :) which I have created for my purposes entirely from nothing :)

I was inspired and I owe a lot to the original Squared map and its creator :)

Be aware that some of the maps which the pack contains is a Squared variations, so if you dont consider those to be Squared, you have full right to judge so, it was really hard for me too to estimate how much Squared particular Squared is :)

One is certain, The Squared lovers will be delighted with this pack :)

The fact I have created a pack, doesnt mean I will stop making them, of course not :) I have even came across new idea when I was gathering those :)

The pack contains 18 maps :)

For further reading about any in particoular I advice and would be honoured if you visit here my thread :) Links to all maps are in the first post :)

I have made both Rar and Zip packs :) so this time no one is hurt :)

Have unforgettable fun on those :)

By the way I think I overused "Squared" word a litle I suppose ;)
Attachments
Maps by Merowingg - Squared Maps and Squared Variations Maps.zip
Zip :)
(666.25 KiB) Downloaded 815 times
Maps by Merowingg - Squared Maps and Squared Variations Maps.rar
Rar :)
(663.09 KiB) Downloaded 394 times
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Chaos Map

Post by Merowingg »

Hello gentlemen :)

The map is called Chaos because it is in fact at least a little chaotic :)

If you take a closer look you will notice it is made of sixteen identical elements :) but.. rotated.. so.. it create a little landscape and terrain chaos :)

The map is for 8 players, advanced bases included, 2 oil in base.. or even 1, it depend on the point of view :) and another 8/9 on the map per player :)

Have Fun :)

wz2100-20110225_132248-Mero_Chaos-T1.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_Chaos.wz
The Chaotic map :)
(51.35 KiB) Downloaded 573 times

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The War Paths Map

Post by Merowingg »

Let me present the War Paths map :) one of the more complicated by me :)

I called it War Paths because do believe me there will be war on those paths you can see :)

The map is 200 x 200 :) no surprise ;) for eight players :) five oils in base and another ten on the map per player :) Advanced bases included :)

It can be also used 2 v 2 v 2 v 2 :) but also FFA and top versus bottom :)

Hovers are not necessary to finish the game but may be great advantage :)

As always all included, by that I mean nice terrain and features :)

Have unbelievable fun :)

Cya :)
wz2100-20110225_181820-main.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_WarPaths.wz
You will rememeber those paths of war :)
(50.38 KiB) Downloaded 620 times

Regards - Mero
brakenfur
Trained
Trained

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by brakenfur »

Mero these look like nice maps even i have not tried them and may never but like i like the fact that u are stepping away form makes like NTW and squared i hope u keep doing that :) and please contiue but i may never find out cause i am leaving warzone for the time being :cry: good luck with mapmaking and hope u keep up the oriangal maps
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello brakenfur 54 :)

You are much too kind in your words..

I think you will not like the map I am working on now but I promise I will continue on varying my maps :)

What worries me the most is the fact you are saying that you might be away for a while.. I hope everything is alright and that you will be back soon..

Bye man :) I wish you luck on whatever you have to do now..

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The NTW Prince Map

Post by Merowingg »

Let me present another member of NTW court :) It is Prince this time :)

Prince is a NTW map but for four players only !! The map is 120 x 120 :) so quite small like for NTW and also quite small like for all my maps :)

There is 30 oil in each base :) Advanced bases included with heavy defence structures :) Also Scavengers are available :) they have 4 oil in centre :)

I made the terrain as pretty as possible for NTW :)

I know there is already at least one NTW map for four players :) but still I wanted to make one :) or shall I say mine :)

Have fun :)

wz2100-20110227_174019-Mero_NTWPrince-T1.png
wz2100-20110227_174019-Mero_NTWPrince-T1.png (8.03 KiB) Viewed 12201 times
Attachments
4c-Mero_NTWPrince.wz
NTW for four players :)
(23.11 KiB) Downloaded 546 times

Regards - Mero
brakenfur
Trained
Trained

Post by brakenfur »

mero u are right i did not like this one i could not help come back and check after what u said in your last post
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

At least you are honest brakenfur 54 :)

Regards - Mero
brakenfur
Trained
Trained

Post by brakenfur »

lol hey yesterday did u happen to play me i was playing a game cuase i had nothing esle to do and a guy named Merowing was playing but he would not answer me when i asked him stuff was that u or was someone posing as u
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Announcement

Post by Merowingg »

I want to explain and say some things :) as I have noticed people begun to impersonate me..

My hosting room is always called Merowingg's 6MAX and It is called so even if I host for four or two people

I always use orange colour only

I very often say go gentlemen when I want all players to click redy

I speak english fluently and I am from Poland

I abuse word gentlemen and smileys >> :) <<

My multiplayer names are as follows

Mer, Mero, Merowing, Merowingg, Merovingian, Sir Mero, Mr Mero, VI

All those ranks are of high status, by that I mean those are at least middle rank, with two gold stars especially first few mentioned :) Especially the ones with middle stars are importan as they show how many times I have played, it is no glory to have top and bottom star with pink rank, what counts is the middle star and then other stars and ranks.

So if the imposer cannot show at least 2 or 3 or even all those ranks it means he is fake !!!!

I have so many nicknames with high rank becuse I record my Warzone 2100 files and maps every 3 months since january 2010 :)

Another fact is that I am all the time on Warzone 2100 and Warzone 2100 Games and Warzone 2100 Lobby IRC channel when I am playing so if you want to check if I is I type to me on IRC then :) and what is more I am always on IRC especially when I am playing or hosting :)

If any of those mentioned facts about me is corrupted it means you deal with miserable imposer..

Another fact is that I usually host maps that I have made, and those are the ones with Mero prefix :)

Of course there will be more nicknames of mine, probably somehow indicating Merowingg nickname :)

And..

I would like to thank all people who help me to try my testing maps, you guys are great and I would like to thank you wery much here.. I also thank for willingness to help and all opinions, critics and suggestions, Thank you Gentlemen very very much, I do not mention nicknames here but you know who I am speaking about :)

Mapmainking is my hobby :) as well as playing Warzone 2100 :)

Thank you all who contribute and appreciate :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

The Ultimate Pack of My Maps 51 - 75 :)

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen

I have already made 75 maps :) 50 of which I have already posted in one pack :) now I am posting another 25 in second pack:)

I have decided that from now on I will make a pack of my maps every 25 maps I will make :) so it will be easier for you to get them :)

The second pack contains 25 maps :) of extremely various kind :)

I hope you enjoy at least few of them as I enjoy making them and playing them :)

Have fun and unforgettable battles on them :)

Attachments
Maps by Merowingg - 51 - 75 - Pack Two.zip
Zip :)
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 1407 times
Maps by Merowingg - 51 - 75 - Pack Two.rar
Rar :)
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 503 times

Regards - Mero
Strategas
New user

Post by Strategas »

Wow Mero, you did very much since last time I visited this place!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hi Strategas :)

Well I am full of ideas all the time :) one idea after another come to my mind :)

I think making maps began to be addictive to me :)

Regards - Mero
brakenfur
Trained
Trained

Post by brakenfur »

wow i got my interset back in wz so quickly all it took was a heated game with my friends thanks Merowingg for telling about how we can tell if it is realy u good luck with map making