zarulhairee's artwork

Improving the artwork in Warzone2100 - not for mod discussions
zarulhairee
Trained
Trained

For Per (Naval weapon)

Post by zarulhairee »

i made this specifically for Naval unit which is probaly going on or not. i made only it's turret. so hope you all like my Drawing.

ENEMY OF ENEMY WITHIN ENEMY THAT LIES BETWEEN ENEMY THAT TRIES TO UNFOLD AN ENEMY SO THAT THE ENEMY WILL THINK IT'S ENEMY IS AWAY FROM THE ENEMY HOME WORLD THEN AFTER THE ENEMY WORLD

wanna add me on Google talk? go ahead :D

[email protected]
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Re: For Per (Naval weapon)

Post by Per »

It is an interesting design. How many polygons is that? Can you post a PIE or 3DS of it?
zarulhairee
Trained
Trained

Post by zarulhairee »

i dont know what pie or the other one but i try to learn about them and post it. i also making the naval building. probaly finish another 4-5 hour. my idea for building is simplicity so it that if anyone put animation on it easier.
ENEMY OF ENEMY WITHIN ENEMY THAT LIES BETWEEN ENEMY THAT TRIES TO UNFOLD AN ENEMY SO THAT THE ENEMY WILL THINK IT'S ENEMY IS AWAY FROM THE ENEMY HOME WORLD THEN AFTER THE ENEMY WORLD

[email protected]
zarulhairee
Trained
Trained

Post by zarulhairee »

i think i can make in 3DS because i am drawing inside Google Sketchup. by the way, the polygon you mention? heck too many....someone can help me reducing the poly....i make a battleship then someone help me in reducing Poly....

[email protected]
zarulhairee
Trained
Trained

More models for future Naval

Post by zarulhairee »

picture gone half so press to see it okay? sorry!

ImageImageImageImage

[email protected]
macuser
Regular
Regular

Re: More models for future Naval

Post by macuser »

Looks good but the naval should be built just like tanks - all the models are already made :S
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
zarulhairee
Trained
Trained

Post by zarulhairee »

This is just concept though....... but my idea are same like making the cyborg transport. :)

[email protected]
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

Interesting windows theme you have - did you make it? (i used to maintain a program that themed windows xp - i had vista themes with real transparency and windows 7 too that i made)
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
zarulhairee
Trained
Trained

Post by zarulhairee »

Window blind :D i use pearlthane or something similar like that

[email protected]
zarulhairee
Trained
Trained

Post by zarulhairee »

ImageImageImageImage

[email protected]
zarulhairee
Trained
Trained

Walls probaly for future IdEaS

Post by zarulhairee »

I made few wall like Corner wall,middle wall, and also the just 1 side wall.

ImageImageImage

[email protected]
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello :)

Looks really good :) I love to see on movies when so majestically ships shot with those double cannons :)

Naval unit will be just excellent for my water maps :)

Will there be special harbor building ??

Where to look for posts about it ?? Will it become true ?? :) the naval unit I mean :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
zarulhairee
Trained
Trained

Post by zarulhairee »

i try to make good Building on water! :D

[email protected]
zarulhairee
Trained
Trained

Naval building

Post by zarulhairee »

[email protected]
zarulhairee
Trained
Trained

Naval (Attack submarine concept)

Post by zarulhairee »

i made this just for fun, if it's going into warzone Naval then i will be happy!

the idea is there is no body part for this sub attacker. only thing you can put is a turret which is you can wethever attack ground or put a combat sea-to-air missile turret.

the turret is that be mounted at back of the sub.

hope you all like my concept

[email protected]