Modeling Request - i do it!

Improving the artwork in Warzone2100 - not for mod discussions
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Re: Modeling Request - i do it!

Post by Rman Virgil »

Pumpkin's version of the Nuke Missiles used in the Campaign from Page 7 of their WZ 2100 Comic Book:

Impact = C x (R + E + A + T + E)

Contrast
Reach
Exposure
Articulation
Trust
Echo
astorian
Trained
Trained

Post by astorian »

KukY wrote:Made more progress...
*wondering how a simple cylinder became that...*
You want a blend of it? Or in any other format?
And do you take it, Astorian?
So let me clear this up, since i am a little confused. You do not request modeling - since you modeled the nuke by your self. You request texturing of the model you did. Do i understand that correctly?
Astorian
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

j0shdrunk0nwar wrote:By the way, is this going to be a big missile, or small rocket, or something else?

Here are some pictures of missiles after googling, maybe you'll see something you'll like
A big long ranged missile. I like my current design...
astorian wrote:So let me clear this up, since i am a little confused. You do not request modeling - since you modeled the nuke by your self. You request texturing of the model you did. Do i understand that correctly?
Astorian
Well, I requested a model when I didn't model yet, but then I started moddeling, made that model, and now I only need textures.
Even I am a bit confused by myself now. :?
astorian
Trained
Trained

Post by astorian »

KukY wrote: Well, I requested a model when I didn't model yet, but then I started moddeling, made that model, and now I only need textures.
Even I am a bit confused by myself now. :?
Take a break, think it trough, decide, think about the decision once again, really decide.
Modeling can be requested (as stated in thread name). I just started to learn texturing.
Astorian
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

KukY wrote:
j0shdrunk0nwar wrote:By the way, is this going to be a big missile, or small rocket, or something else?

Here are some pictures of missiles after googling, maybe you'll see something you'll like
A big long ranged missile. I like my current design...
No problem, just wanted to share with you all the possibilities in missile designs before you made up your mind.. I like the current design too though...
Last edited by JDW on 10 Jun 2010, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

astorian wrote:Take a break, think it trough, decide, think about the decision once again, really decide.
Modeling can be requested (as stated in thread name). I just started to learn texturing.
Astorian
Well, thanks anyway.
I made a thread about it in Mapping/Modding, if anyone else wants to do it.