New Map: 2c-BabaHQ.wz version 1.6

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Raem_Lylar
Trained
Trained

New Map: 2c-BabaHQ.wz version 1.6

Post by Raem_Lylar »

I have made a map... about Scavs... lots of scavs. :twisted:

I made a map that's 2 players, the two players a separated by a very large scavenger base with ridiculous defences. :twisted:

So... have fun? O_o :?
Attachments
2c-BabaHQ1.6.wz
New version, 1.6 fixes More errors and fixes baba research facilities
(6.3 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
Last edited by Raem_Lylar on 30 Apr 2010, 20:23, edited 2 times in total.
Main: Arithyce
Raem_Lylar
Trained
Trained

Re: Baba Headquarters. New Map

Post by Raem_Lylar »

I should warn you all not to use dydo-scav on this map. Unless... you want to lose in the first 10 seconds...
If you want a challenge, press shift+backspace, then ctrl+o, then select player 7, then hit enter or whatever key you use for talk, type "research all" without quotes then hit the key used to confirm the message. Use the same ctrl+o trick to return to your rightful player slot. And Have Fun! :twisted: be sure to press shift+backspace again to exit debug mode.
KukY
Regular
Regular

Re: Baba Headquarters. New Map

Post by KukY »

Like the idea, will test it...
Raem_Lylar
Trained
Trained

Re: New Map: 2c-BabaHQ.wz version 1.6

Post by Raem_Lylar »

New version up, it fixes what i believe to be all of the errors and it corrects player affiliation with Baba Research Facilities. V1.6: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5201&p=54175#p53737
kringled
Trained
Trained

Re: New Map: 2c-BabaHQ.wz version 1.6

Post by kringled »

Just played it through. It's a bit slow to start, and like some other large-scavenger base maps, the major challenge for the player is getting enough power and getting through the scavenger defenses. Once that's done, the AI player is no match for you. Some of the scavenger defenses took me very much by surprise, and I had to adjust my plans. A different sort of challenge, and I had fun.

Keith