modoricam1a... here now.

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: modoricam1a... here now.

Post by lav_coyote25 »

well , i must be getting older... and my eyes are starting to go the way my hearing is.... damn it :3 :stare: :stare:

i gave the wrong damn one. :stressed:

here is the right one.... i forgot i was doing a little bit of water on this true 250 by 250..... the other one was my error - i thought 250 but is only 128... oh well...
modoricam23.zip
water features in this version... just a little...will look better with the new renderer and tiles.... looks bad with old tiles... but use and enjoy... oh and dont screw around - explore reall quick if you want at least a chance to survive - human players use 0 for a heart pumping good ol time...
(114.15 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
eyestrain92
Trained
Trained

Post by eyestrain92 »

Although a few places, graphically aren't my favorite, this is rather fun in terms of playability, and nostalgia.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

eyestrain92 wrote:Although a few places, graphically aren't my favorite, this is rather fun in terms of playability, and nostalgia.

take a pic of the areas your talking about.... will see if it can be improved... :3 :3
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Post by whippersnapper »

One thing that has stood out in the brief testing I've been able to do is that BP hovers are universally "afraid to get the their feet wet." Strange ... dunno why that would be but they actually turn away from wading-in.

Regards, whip :ninja:
Olrox
Art contributor

Post by Olrox »

Buginator wrote:Coyote, what are you doing? O_O
Your going to have all those 'flat map' only crowd come at you with pitch forks! :D

Nice stuff. :)
I lol'd pretty hard xD