War-Zone CHAMPIONSHIP

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: War-Zone CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by Buginator »

I never, ever lose. :twisted:
and it ends here.
devastator
Trained
Trained

Post by devastator »

So,the idea of championship becoming popular.I'm happy that I started 1st WZ tournament.I'll try to be well organizator.But,first of all,WZ2100 winter tournament CHALENGERS LIST:
1.mgo_Ordos(me)
2.Doom3r
3.Per
4.Terminator
5.elio
6.Tiberian
and Buginator didn't ask to sign him up.So,we have already 6 players,well start.What about time and date...as organizator,i must choose players.I think there will be more players later...so i'll do like this.I'll fight with Terminator,Doom3r vs Tiberian,per vs elio.If someone will come layter,he must win as many battles as u won to fight with you.So,your oponent must win as many battles as you did to try to kill you.I've made first pairs of enemies.Takl about date and time with each other.Terminator,when have you time?
Good luck to all,let's fight for the end.
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by Per »

What map and settings?
devastator
Trained
Trained

Post by devastator »

Oh yes,i forgot settings details!My 1st tournament will be with these options:
Any 1x1 map from standart and from darks_nexus map pack.T1,no bases,maximum start money.This is the way you must fight.
Zi-Chan
Trained
Trained

Post by Zi-Chan »

Nothing against your Championship, i find it great, that you started it. But it's not fair, that you choose your Opponent and the others can't. O_o You are the Organisatior of this Championship, but you are a Player too - this means, you should be under the same Rules like the other Players. It should be randomized, imho.
:ninja:
devastator
Trained
Trained

Post by devastator »

Well,you will not believe me,but i choosed pairs using randomase :D
It's true!Waiting for others choose can be too long,so i made total randomaze immediatly.But,if some still have some problems with this,i can easily change rules.
Phoenix666
Trained
Trained

Post by Phoenix666 »

Zi said true)
also write me down(mgo_Phoenix)
Terminator
Regular
Regular

Post by Terminator »

Cheater Random =).
As for Organization. Try to post an Event in xFire wz Clan. May be will be more ppls. Those who are in list right now - are old funs they will take part in this Tournamebt 100% I'm sure =), but ti make it more interesting better to attract more ppl.

P.S. - PM me here in case you cannt contact me other way.I check forum everyday.
Death is the only way out... sh*t Happens !

Russian-speaking Social network Group http://vk.com/warzone2100
Tiberian
Trained
Trained

Post by Tiberian »

i would recommend that we all come to the warzone IRC channel, since it is multiplatform, and therefore easier to organise the game over multiple OSes
Soul
New user

Post by Soul »

I´m new here (this is my first post ¬¬) so i just want to play, i have no reputation to keep xD

sign me up please :)
devastator
Trained
Trained

Post by devastator »

I'll make an event of tournament in X-fire later.So,what about randomize?Do you want to delete my pair-choice?And what choosing system do you like?How can i show you my randomize?Randomize at his forum is a bit....strange.Well,call your enemie if you want.So,chooce enemies yourself.Terminator,i'm calling you cause i don't know you.Can you register at X-fire?It is better then forum,because i will see if you online.And,guys,i advice all of you to take X-fire,please.The great war is coming...i'm waiting for battles.And,by the way,to show your victory,you and your oponent both must tell us the winner.And make screenshots of your battles,if you can.WARNING!The tournament isn't started!Battles before oficial tournament start are not giving you scores.I'll give oficial start in time.Lets make full chalengers list and talk about all rules.Do you have anything to say of any advice? :rolleyes:
Speeder
Trained
Trained

Post by Speeder »

Hi all :)
I want to play too!!!
sign me up please :)
devastator
Trained
Trained

Post by devastator »

http://www.xfire.com/clans/magomi/
Here is our X-fire clan link.I posted news...it may help you.
Mysteryem
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mysteryem »

devastator wrote:http://www.xfire.com/clans/magomi/
Here is our X-fire clan link.I posted news...it may help you.
The clan/sqaud is private though, so we can't see the news without joining.
Btw, nice clan picture :P
"...If pure awesomeness were bricks, this would be the Great Wall of China...
The glory of this has collapsed on its self so far, that even the neutrons have collapsed."
devastator
Trained
Trained

Post by devastator »

Oh,sorry.I wrote this:
War-Zone 2100 winter tournament -=mgo_CUP=-
Wellcome to our X-fire base.As you know from the name of news,our tournament is starting soon.You can find some information on wz2100.net forum.Everyone can join our tournament,not only clan members.We have already choosen some players,but we need more oponents.I'll often be in X-fire chatroom "wz2100 mgo".There you can find me and clan leader mgo_Phoenix(phoenix666).
Here are main rules of our tournament:
You must fight on any 1x1 map from standart and from dark_nexus map pack.No bases,maximum start money,T1.To register your victory,both of you,your enemie and you must say that you are the winner to me or on wz2100.net forum in topic "War ZOne CHAMPIONSHIP".There you can find chalengers list of the tournament.Each victory gives you 1 score.Only if you and other player hve same scores,you can fight.I'll wait some time and then we will start the tournament.I'm devastator on forum and mgo_Ordos in clan and un the game.
Good luck,lets start great war!!!