ps1 version

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
new paradigm leader
Trained
Trained

ps1 version

Post by new paradigm leader »

color=#FF0000]i started off playing on ps1 and thought it was fantastic the pc version must be better as there are more techs on it but im not sure there was something that made the ps1 version rule what about you which do you prefer?[[/color]
Return to your designated zone or be destroyed. You are in contravention of the new paradigm.
Jimmbob
Trained
Trained

Re: ps1 version

Post by Jimmbob »

well! i 1st played it on the ps1 =) found my old game today n had go on it! ahh the memories!
Well i think the best thing about the ps1 version was that you could take controll of a unit n drive it around! such fun!
But im gonan have to say i like the pc version better due to the fact you can play against other people!
ClockWork
Trained
Trained

Post by ClockWork »

I’d have to prefer the PC one. Mostly because its easier to play with the mouse, and the hotkey system works better to.

But the good memories of the ps1 is still there. Like playing that one level where you have to get rid of the paradigm off your continent. Even though I destroyed the base, there was still one engineer making an oil derrick somewhere. I eventually got timed out again…
doom3r
Regular
Regular

Post by doom3r »

I still love the psx version because it was the first I had. I first tried a pre-release demo and I immediately liked the dark atmosphere and the graphics - so I decided to buy that version, not knowing it was going to be released for Pc too.
I still like to play that, it's more like a challange because I have to use a joypad for it.
The best thing of it was the drive mode, for sure.
Too bad there wasn't a skirmish mode.
Alpha93
Trained
Trained

Post by Alpha93 »

doom3r wrote:I still love the psx version because it was the first I had. I first tried a pre-release demo and I immediately liked the dark atmosphere and the graphics - so I decided to buy that version, not knowing it was going to be released for Pc too.
I still like to play that, it's more like a challange because I have to use a joypad for it.
The best thing of it was the drive mode, for sure.
Too bad there wasn't a skirmish mode.
Yeah,the worst thing was the lacking of the skirmish mode...but it still was great
Xfire-->chris37killer