(Lobby/Menu Music) Pouso-G - All gone

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Powzone
Trained
Trained

(Lobby/Menu Music) Pouso-G - All gone

Post by Powzone »

I've been out with 15 girls last night. No joke! After I arrived back home, I thought: "Yo! They're all gone" So I changed the title of the track. :D

Like Buginator said he wanted something like Jeopardy for the menu or lobby, I started this with the original Jeopardy tune, but it ended up in something completely different. If you listen closely to the bells in it, you might recognize portions of Jeopardy. And just to impress Chojun, I trew some more pianos in it... ;)

So the .ogg is here:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3074&p=34984#p34984

Because of GPL 2.0 the .flp source goes here:
All gone (WZ).zip
(23.13 KiB) Downloaded 1037 times
This track is 100% FL Studio 7.0 so it should work perfectly for everybody. No extra samples nor VST plug ins! :D

Have fun! :D
Last edited by Powzone on 05 Feb 2012, 12:18, edited 2 times in total.
Arch / Intel Core i9 12900 / 32GB RAM / NVidia RTX2070 Super
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: (Lobby/Menu Music) Pouso-G - All gone

Post by Buginator »

Powzone wrote:I've been out with 15 girls last night. No joke! After I arrived back home, I thought: "Yo! They're all gone" So I changed the title of the track. :D
O_O 15? Hmm, when did you get the time to... err... n/m xD
Like Buginator said he wanted something like Jeopardy for the menu or lobby, I started this with the original Jeopardy tune, but it ended up in something completely different. If you listen closely to the bells in it, you might recognize portions of Jeopardy. And just to impress Chojun, I trew some more pianos in it... ;)

So the .ogg is here:
http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f= ... a72ade3130
(Will be deleted 60 days after last download. Send a PM if it's down or get the MP3 from my site.)

Because of GPL 2.0 the .flp source goes here:
All gone (WZ).zip
This track is 100% FL Studio 7.0 so it should work perfectly for everybody. No extra samples nor VST plug ins! :D

Have fun! :D
Very, very nice work you do!
I like it!
:)
You know, this could also be used for when you design your units...
Powzone
Trained
Trained

Post by Powzone »

Buginator wrote: O_O 15? Hmm, when did you get the time to... err... n/m xD
A friend of mine is going to be married next saturday. Because I don't know her boyfriend I went out with the girls for party and drinking! Girls ARE worse than men! :D

Maybe I can post some pics later...
ratarf
Trained
Trained

Post by ratarf »

I really like it, it has the right atmosphere.
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by Per »

If you can recognize the Jeopardy tune in it, I would assume that it would be very dangerous for us to include it for legal reasons.
Powzone
Trained
Trained

Post by Powzone »

You can't recognize it anymore. It is just BASED on it. I had the original melody made in FL and started out modifying it more and more. In the end there are only few notes that would fit in the tune. I would suggest about 3 or 4 notes still being from JPDy. Just the same like I did with the first one I made, starting out with the first 3 chords and making the rest by myself. Don't mind about copyrights. Nothing will happen. I know about these problems... :D
elio
Regular
Regular

Post by elio »

Powzone wrote:Maybe I can post some pics later...
so what's with the pics? xD
Powzone
Trained
Trained

Post by Powzone »

The girls need to uplod them first... :D
EvilGuru
Regular
Regular

Post by EvilGuru »

Buginator wrote:
Powzone wrote:I've been out with 15 girls last night. No joke! After I arrived back home, I thought: "Yo! They're all gone" So I changed the title of the track. :D
O_O 15? Hmm, when did you get the time to... err... n/m xD
Well, you know what they say about people from mainland Europe — something about 'Gone in 60 seconds' if I recall.

Like the track :D

Regards, Freddie.
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

Per wrote:If you can recognize the Jeopardy tune in it, I would assume that it would be very dangerous for us to include it for legal reasons.
I would say it is almost impossible to know that it was based on the jeopardy tune if nobody said anything. And even knowing it was based on it, I still think it is a original tune.
Powzone wrote:The girls need to uplod them first... :D
What, you didn't bring your own camcorder? ;)
kipman725
Trained
Trained

Post by kipman725 »

I like it alot Powzone I have a number of small issues however: The track isn't centred properly so I had to adjust my amps balance and at one point near the start the bass at about 30Hz was way too much the sound presure was hurting the side of my head never mind my ears even though the volume was my normal listening problem. The second problem will not be an issue for most people as I have HD-650's which when I tested using a tone generator I could hear bass down to 18Hz (although very faint) and feel the pressure of lower notes. I'm tempted to get my bass boosting amp out just for a laugh though :ninja:
Powzone
Trained
Trained

Post by Powzone »

I use the bass to produce fear... :D If you listen to the same low note it can be disturbing for some poeple. I always check back the lower notes in my car before I put up the final version online. It has to be like that! But thank you for the notice. Maybe I put down the volume a bit on the bass...
qubodup
Trained
Trained

Post by qubodup »

I like this track, what I imagine to it is "RPG temple after some sad-ish plot twist has happened" :)
crux
Trained
Trained

Post by crux »

are these going to be stuck on the forums forever or will they make it into the game in a official release?
Powzone
Trained
Trained

Post by Powzone »

Updated the download link! ;)