New to forum

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Veteran2012
Greenhorn

New to forum

Post by Veteran2012 »

Hello lads i'd just like to thank whoever got warzone 2100 back up and running to perfection, this was my favourite game when i was young and now i can relive the moment when i kicked nexuses arse lol, however i must have had it on easy before because now i'm finding it hard on the last mission against the New Paridigm specially keeping my power resource lol, if anyone has got some helpful tips for me i'd be most grateful, and thanks again.
Chojun
Regular
Regular

Re: New to forum

Post by Chojun »

Experienced units are more effective than green ones, and will save you "money".
Veteran2012
Greenhorn

Post by Veteran2012 »

lol ive had that many battles m8 i dont really have any experienced ones left specially with their lancers towers up anyway they take out a unit in 1 shot :-S
Kamaze
Regular
Regular

Post by Kamaze »

Shoot at the enemies until they die.
We all have the same heaven, but not the same horizon.
Veteran2012
Greenhorn

Post by Veteran2012 »

Kamaze wrote:Shoot at the enemies until they die.

lmao i'll take that in mind mate
Tiberian
Trained
Trained

Post by Tiberian »

if you have XFire, post your username here, XFire is how most of the warzone MP players communicate
Veteran2012
Greenhorn

Post by Veteran2012 »

ok mate no worries my user name is Veteran2012
kudosaya
New user

Post by kudosaya »

hey guys, i just activated my account. i've had warzone 2100 for quite some time and and was wondering, is there a list for servers because, i would like very much to go head to head against someone. thanx. xD

edit: by the way, im not a noob
Alpha93
Trained
Trained

Post by Alpha93 »

I suggest you to install Xfire
@all:I'm chris37killer on Xfire.
Xfire-->chris37killer
kudosaya
New user

Post by kudosaya »

okay, i have xfire. what now.
:-S
edit: what is your server ip
ClockWork
Trained
Trained

Post by ClockWork »

Veteran2012 wrote:Hello lads i'd just like to thank whoever got warzone 2100 back up and running to perfection, this was my favourite game when i was young and now i can relive the moment when i kicked nexuses arse lol, however i must have had it on easy before because now i'm finding it hard on the last mission against the New Paridigm specially keeping my power resource lol, if anyone has got some helpful tips for me i'd be most grateful, and thanks again.
I had never known this until I read about it, but recycling units saves their experience to be used in the next produced unit. You can basically turn a weak veteran flamer with wheels, into a fast veteran VTOL bomber. Because of that, you may want your units to retreat at heavy damage at times.

Eventually, you may have a platoon of Special, or hero experienced units.
Purple Monkey
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Purple Monkey »

You can get at least 2 special units before the end of cam1, if you do most of your killing with a commander. You get a total of 2 experience per kill, one to the unit and one to the commander. You can then recycle the commander into a combat unit when he has a lot of experience to get specials or even heros.

Sensor units have the same advantage.