3.3.0 maps/mods?

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
JimmyJack
Trained
Trained

3.3.0 maps/mods?

Post by JimmyJack »

A new file system for 330? I can't seem to find (in the forums) how to add maps or mods to the game. IS there a new file path? Are there missing folders? Or are there just not any maps and mods for 330 yet?
Transmission ends ...
andrvaut
Trained
Trained

Re: 3.3.0 maps/mods?

Post by andrvaut »

Warzone directory under Windows

The directory Warzone 2100 Project\Warzone 2100 <version> is located under the %APPDATA% folder.

Typical %APPDATA% paths:

Windows XP: \Documents and Settings\$USER$\Application Data
Windows Vista+: \Users\$USER$\AppData\Roaming

Hence, the default path for the Warzone configuration data on Windows Vista+ would be: C:\Users\$USER$\AppData\Roaming\Warzone 2100 Project\Warzone 2100 <version>\

By default, the %APPDATA% folder is hidden. Entering: %APPDATA%\Warzone 2100 Project\ into the address bar of Windows Explorer will browse to your Warzone directory.
https://github.com/Warzone2100/warzone2 ... er-windows
vaut ΣΑ [GN], ru streamer.
Tournaments channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzusNa-54ydodtSz2TdHFww
JimmyJack
Trained
Trained

Post by JimmyJack »

Thanks andrvavt.

As I am using Windows 10 the XP file path and the Vista path did not work. But typing in the file path ... C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Warzone 2100 Project ...works very well. I put a shortcut to that folder on my desktop. (going to need that folder again for future versions) :hmm:

Thanks again.
Transmission ends ...
gcmota
New user

Post by gcmota »

I do as suggested here in the post, but even adding the new mods (Art Revolution mod beta) in the mods / autoload / folder ... the game did not make the expected visual modifications ... What to do to make these mods work?
speedsterharry
Rookie
Rookie

Post by speedsterharry »

Hi,

The Art Revolution mod works successfully when put into global, not autoload (WZ 3.3.0)