Repainted Jammer model

Improving the artwork in Warzone2100 - not for mod discussions
pastdue
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Re: Repainted Jammer model

Post by pastdue »

MaNGusT wrote:btw, it would be good if devs will continue to update wmit as a main converting tool for artists. :)
I've made a project in the WMIT repo to collect TO-DOs. If you happen to know of any bugs / issues / features that are needed, please create a new issue here and I'll add them to the list.
MaNGusT
Art contributor

Post by MaNGusT »

I think, 1st of all it should exclude manual editing of pies. Has support of all new functions like animation(enabling checkbox, changing values), shaders and other.
Hmm, I need to accumulate my wish list in a readable format though..
Mauricio Yaman Yusuf
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mauricio Yaman Yusuf »

it looks more and more abandoned this !!
there will no longer be new versions or improvements?
the only thing that I appreciate is not seeing more comments from people fighting for insignificant things
all right...
temine of learning 3d modeling, I made my own game in Blender Game Engine, then I moved my project to godot, and unity, now I would like to learn from here what I could not do a long time ago ....

and since you are the ones who really carry out this project and have endured for many years, I will ask you ... can you teach me about wz2100 ... from the basics, until you can reach your level of knowledge?
It would be very sad for me not being able to do it because it is my favorite game, even knowing that there are games with 4k graphics I do not like them as much as this one, it is my game since I was 12 years old, and I still play it when I can and I have time

I pray that ... be pious and help me to learn, it would not hurt them an extra hand to help

I know my grammar is terrible, my language is Arabic and I have almost no one to speak with in English

well ... aui I leave a link in case someone wants to contact me before I return to check the messages, thanks to all

https://discord.gg/c4f7tUe
the new paradigm regards!!!
the new paradigm regards!!!
2018-04-02_14-14-26.png (26.79 KiB) Viewed 11376 times
Lord_Kane
Trained
Trained

Post by Lord_Kane »

Mauricio Yaman Yusuf wrote:it looks more and more abandoned this !!
there will no longer be new versions or improvements?
the only thing that I appreciate is not seeing more comments from people fighting for insignificant things
all right...
temine of learning 3d modeling, I made my own game in Blender Game Engine, then I moved my project to godot, and unity, now I would like to learn from here what I could not do a long time ago ....

and since you are the ones who really carry out this project and have endured for many years, I will ask you ... can you teach me about wz2100 ... from the basics, until you can reach your level of knowledge?
It would be very sad for me not being able to do it because it is my favorite game, even knowing that there are games with 4k graphics I do not like them as much as this one, it is my game since I was 12 years old, and I still play it when I can and I have time

I think a better use of your time is to learn modding, I think overly adding new stuff to the base game ruins the vanilla experience.
I think you should take your ideas and make real kick ass mod with it.
I pray that ... be pious and help me to learn, it would not hurt them an extra hand to help

I know my grammar is terrible, my language is Arabic and I have almost no one to speak with in English

well ... aui I leave a link in case someone wants to contact me before I return to check the messages, thanks to all

https://discord.gg/c4f7tUe
2018-04-02_14-14-26.png
I think it would be a better idea to make a mod instead of being a developer, I think efforts should be made to preserve the vanilla game as it was shipped, new weapons and such should be put into mods, both single and multiplayer.
Mauricio Yaman Yusuf
Rookie
Rookie

do not get upset, I think that doing mods is more disrespectful and the worst thing you can do to an original version, because you break the concept of the game's native art, it is also more offensive and aggressive to look at because most of them are terrible, always thought that you can change what you want to a game, less the original art, is what made you like it

my point of view very particular, does not mean that they are wrong or right, for everything there are tastes
Lord_Kane
Trained
Trained

Post by Lord_Kane »

Mauricio Yaman Yusuf wrote:do not get upset, I think that doing mods is more disrespectful and the worst thing you can do to an original version, because you break the concept of the game's native art, it is also more offensive and aggressive to look at because most of them are terrible, always thought that you can change what you want to a game, less the original art, is what made you like it

my point of view very particular, does not mean that they are wrong or right, for everything there are tastes
True, different people have different tastes, however I don't like how you demand that your point of view be the dominating one here.
(or at least that is how appears to me)
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

All points of view should be respected!

I have been watching this thread and many ideas have popped up.
That is is most important part keep going guys/gals
Mauricio Yaman Yusuf
Rookie
Rookie

well Iceberg, if I can help you with something, with pleasure I participate, excluding doing mods, otherwise I just want to know if they will continue to debug and simplify the code that I was referring to in the question of whether new versions will come out.

otherwise it is my intention to do what people did when I left this forum, to generate polemics of sh*t and fights of powers and impositions, if someone does not like my questions just ignore them. I'll walk around here in silence, maybe I'll make a thread of modeling with everything I learned for the newcomers who arrive have some answers that I did not have the fortune to have someone help me learn.

I have a question out of topic that I do not know where to put and that I did not find an answer in the forum.
As you ask for resources, energy, units or help an ally in challenges ?, I know you use the space bar for the chat, but how do they say it or write it so that the game understands it?
Attachments
tank b.png
tank b.png (170.57 KiB) Viewed 6725 times