Just a couple of quick questions

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
ThomasCarstein
Trained
Trained

Just a couple of quick questions

Post by ThomasCarstein »

So, i've picked up my Slovenian translation (good news - it's almost complete) and noticed that all files have been migrated from GitHub to SourceForge; i've tried to locate some info about the switch on this forum, but haven't found it (maybe i missed it).

Is SourceForge now the official and stable repository platform? If the answer is yes, then i'll go ahead and migrate over from GitHub.

Next, i'm not sure when exactly i'll be able to finish and upload the translation, so it would be helpful if i would have an approximate timeframe of when you guys are planning to update/release the 3.2.4. Do i have at least a month or two, or less? It should be completed by that time and i'd like to upload it before the new version goes live, so it's included in it.

Thanks, see you later!
Forgon
Code contributor
Code contributor

Re: Just a couple of quick questions

Post by Forgon »

ThomasCarstein wrote:So, i've picked up my Slovenian translation (good news - it's almost complete) and noticed that all files have been migrated from GitHub to SourceForge; i've tried to locate some info about the switch on this forum, but haven't found it (maybe i missed it).

Is SourceForge now the official and stable repository platform? If the answer is yes, then i'll go ahead and migrate over from GitHub.
I'm afraid you are confused. Our translation files are all on Github, inside the 'po' subdirectory. The files on SourceForge are out-of-date.
ThomasCarstein wrote: Next, i'm not sure when exactly i'll be able to finish and upload the translation, so it would be helpful if i would have an approximate timeframe of when you guys are planning to update/release the 3.2.4. Do i have at least a month or two, or less? It should be completed by that time and i'd like to upload it before the new version goes live, so it's included in it. [...]
I would be quite surprised if there was a release within the next two months. I'm sure you will be able to finish your translation in time.
ThomasCarstein
Trained
Trained

Re: Just a couple of quick questions

Post by ThomasCarstein »

Thanks for the info, good to know :)