WZ2120 Campaign 2 Test

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.

WZ2120 Campaign 2 Test

Postby Twister22 » 03 Sep 2017, 23:20

I want you guys to test this Campaign mod i've made
select the beta campaign and then you'll see you're in berlin
note: i haven't added an ai yet so i'm gonna need someone to test it first
I haven't added an expansion just yet if you've downloaded and tested it then reply here and let me know :wink:
Attachments
wz2120_cam2_mod_3.2.3.wz
Modifies The Cam2Start and replaces it with the berlin campaign
(80.42 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
Warzone 2120 & Nuke mod Duo :D
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-pE3LIh7DtjZlJFVWNoNVpQcUE
Twister22
Trained
Trained

Re: WZ2120 Campaign 2 Test

Postby JimmyJack » 08 Sep 2017, 08:36

Hello Twister22

Sorry buddy. Game crash. Campaign 1 ... crash. Campaign 2 ... crash. [rsLoad] Failed to parse/cam 2/cam2a.wrf

I just put it in the auto run folder. 2120 works in the auto run. So ... um I took 2120 out of the folder to test this campaign mod. Should I have left them both in there?

I tested 2120. I like it. You have done a lot of work on it and there is a lot of work to be done yet. It is a good mod. It is off to a good start and I really hate to see you give up on it now.

I know that you have not been getting a lot of feed back on your stuff. Just give these guys some time, a few days maybe, they will get back to you. I don't know how to do this stuff but I can tell you that I do appreciate the work that you guys put into your mods.
Transmission ends ...
JimmyJack
Trained
Trained

Postby Twister22 » 08 Sep 2017, 23:37

JimmyJack wrote:Hello Twister22

Sorry buddy. Game crash. Campaign 1 ... crash. Campaign 2 ... crash. [rsLoad] Failed to parse/cam 2/cam2a.wrf

I just put it in the auto run folder. 2120 works in the auto run. So ... um I took 2120 out of the folder to test this campaign mod. Should I have left them both in there?

I tested 2120. I like it. You have done a lot of work on it and there is a lot of work to be done yet. It is a good mod. It is off to a good start and I really hate to see you give up on it now.

I know that you have not been getting a lot of feed back on your stuff. Just give these guys some time, a few days maybe, they will get back to you. I don't know how to do this stuff but I can tell you that I do appreciate the work that you guys put into your mods.

reason why i canceled it is because it's only compatible with the master build of warzone 2100 you can get it from here
make sure you selected the .exe file http://buildbot.wz2100.net/files/master/windows/
for linux users http://buildbot.wz2100.net/files/master/linux/
then it will be working just fine
Note: the .exe file is the "portable one" not the regular installer
i was unable to convert it to 3.2.3 compatibility sadly :(
but hey! i have managed to convert the nuke mod to 3.2.3 compatibility that's the good news :)
Just read the signature below my post and it will show you a link to it :wink:
note: i will be taking down the warzone 2120 mod by the end of 2017
so download it while you can
Twister22
Trained
Trained

Postby JimmyJack » 09 Sep 2017, 19:56

Twister22 wrote:reason why I canceled it is because it's only compatible with the master build of warzone 2100 ..... I was unable to convert it to 3.2.3 compatibility

Don't know what you are talking about. I run versions 3.1.1 , 3.2.3 and now the portable-master (thanks for the link :) ) anyway it didn't do anything in 311 but it ran fine in 323 and when I ran it in the portable-master it ran the same as in 323.

Twister22 wrote:I have managed to convert the nuke mod to 3.2.3 compatibility

Love that mod too. :D

BTW I had a prob with the portable-master. It had no maps folder. When I added one and put a map in it it crashed the game. I also had to add an autoload folder to the mods folder but it ran fine. The maps folder don't mess with the game itself, as long as there are no maps in it.
Transmission ends ...
JimmyJack
Trained
Trained

Postby Twister22 » 09 Sep 2017, 20:07

JimmyJack wrote:
Twister22 wrote:reason why I canceled it is because it's only compatible with the master build of warzone 2100 ..... I was unable to convert it to 3.2.3 compatibility

Don't know what you are talking about. I run versions 3.1.1 , 3.2.3 and now the portable-master (thanks for the link :) ) anyway it didn't do anything in 311 but it ran fine in 323 and when I ran it in the portable-master it ran the same as in 323.

BTW I had a prob with the portable-master. It had no maps folder. When I added one and put a map in it it crashed the game. I also had to add an autoload folder to the mods folder but it ran fine. The maps folder don't mess with the game itself, as long as there are no maps in it.

glad you're enjoyin the great nuke mod :) basically my post about it is right here viewtopic.php?f=49&t=13469
Twister22
Trained
Trained

Postby Twister22 » 09 Sep 2017, 22:09

cam2-1s.js
the setNoGoArea & camSetupTransporter has the wrong position can somebody fix this for my cam2mod
it's supposed to go to the starting area in my berlin map
Code: Select all
/*
SUB_2_1S campaign script
Authors: Cristian Odorico (Alpha93) / KJeff01
 */
include("script/campaign/libcampaign.js");

function secondVideo()
{
   hackAddMessage("MB2_1_MSG2", MISS_MSG, CAM_HUMAN_PLAYER, true);
}

function eventVideoDone()
{
   camCallOnce("secondVideo");
}

function eventStartLevel()
{
   //Set Victory Conditions
   camSetStandardWinLossConditions(CAM_VICTORY_PRE_OFFWORLD, "SUB_2_1");   
   //Setup Transport
   camSetupTransporter(87, 100, 70, 126);
   //Centre View on Area
   centreView(88, 101);
   //Setup Landing Zone
   setNoGoArea(86, 99, 88, 101, CAM_HUMAN_PLAYER);
   //Set Mission Time
   setMissionTime(1800);
   //Give player briefings
   hackAddMessage("MB2_1_MSG", MISS_MSG, CAM_HUMAN_PLAYER, true);   
}
Twister22
Trained
Trained

Postby Twister22 » 10 Sep 2017, 01:43

JimmyJack wrote:

Here's the reason why it became unsupported in the first place
3.2.3 picture License-CC0
it's going to stay unsupported unless somebody gives me a hand with the problem with that structures.json :annoyed:
otherwise it's going for 3.1.5 instead :evil: Nevermind it will never work with the 3.1.5 series either :stare:
reason_wz2120is_unsupported.png
as you can see there's a problem with the rules.js and came with nothing to build nothing to design notta nothing of everything!
Twister22
Trained
Trained

Return to Other Talk