Scavengers and my opinion in it

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.

Scavengers and my opinion in it

Postby adamdeno » 08 Aug 2017, 13:23

Ok lets start this with some heavy stuff

How to kill the game/crash it all
1# get cheats on
2#control scavengers
3#upgrade factory/power gen
4# enjoy

who else did this? , anyway lets get to the main point

About scavengers.

in my opinion it would be great to add a mission as a scavenger

actually the reason why scavengers factories,building trucks,stuff arent important
due to game focus is on the campaign missions only but...
who wouldnt play as a scavenger in a destroyed world
it would be nice to actually make the scavengers a campaign mission??
like making missions for it and making lots of stuff for it .

my point is add a new mission including to play as a scavenger to secretly aid the project during the attack on nexus as they gather more recources/land to the project

its just my opinion also you can share yours :3!
adamdeno
New user

Re: Scavengers and my opinion in it

Postby E-102 Gamma » 16 Aug 2017, 01:42

Funny thing, actually. As I recall, upgrading scavenger buildings in 1.10 wouldn't crash the game. It would just replace the scavenger building's model with the upgraded building's while keeping to the same footprint. Tight arrays of upgraded scavenger power plants would look really silly because of this. :P

Also, a set of missions in which you play as the scavengers is something that I've always wanted to see. Could have a sort of 'challenge mode' slant to it because of the scavvies' general meekness.
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Re: Scavengers and my opinion in it

Postby JimmyJack » 17 Aug 2017, 22:05

E-102 Gamma wrote:As I recall, upgrading scavenger buildings in 1.10 wouldn't crash the game. It would just replace the scavenger building's model with the upgraded building's while keeping to the same footprint. Tight arrays of upgraded scavenger power plants would look really silly because of this.

I recall this too. Scav power plants and factorys, when upgraded, looked silly to say the least. So ... Don't upgrade them. That is what makes them Scavengers. After all what is the Project if not just a bunch of scavengers that found an abandoned military base and started building tanks? When the Scaves upgrade and start building tanks then they are not Scavengers any more. :hmm:

Maybe a mod to make everybody scavs and you could play on all maps. :shock: Don't know why you would want to. It would be kind of a snooz. Maybe, maybe not.
Transmission ends ...
JimmyJack
Rookie
Rookie

Return to Other Talk