Alpha 2 stuck

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
SexViperWheels
Rookie
Rookie

Alpha 2 stuck

Post by SexViperWheels »

So doing the campaign over again, and when I went to pick up the power module and install it (I did this before actually finishing Alpha 2, meaning there were still scavenger bases when I collected and installed it onto all my generators), I finished off the rest of the scavengers and the mission continued. Scoured the entire map with tanks but I can't find anything left to kill. I submitted a bug report but in the meantime, has anyone encountered this and found a solution? v3.2.2 win10
SexViperWheels
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Alpha 2 stuck

Post by SexViperWheels »

On top of this, the level skip cheat isn't working either. So there's no way for me to progress on that file.
Cpablo
Greenhorn

Post by Cpablo »

Same bug. I actually build radars in all the south zone. It is clean but i cant advance
Lifell
New user

Post by Lifell »

Hello,

Thanks for this thread. This is my first time in the game and I was enjoying the campaign until I stumbled upon this issue. I was totally confused. I watched a youtube video and it seems some objective entries were missing. I'm not entirely sure as I'm just new to the game. I build that upgrade on the power station. Something with module. I looked around for enemies but couldn't find any.

So I guess I won't be playing the campaign any time soon. Also, I believe this is mission 3 not mission 2.

~Lifell
alfred007
Regular
Regular

Post by alfred007 »

For 3.2.3 you have to destroy the sensor truck of the new paradigm that you can see at the picture below. See this Ticket http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/4460
wz2100-20170526_151022-CAM_1B.jpg
It also happens when you reload a saved game from alpha 2. This bug is fixed in the new master, but if you don't want to play with master you have to play alpha 2 without reloading a saved game straight from the end of alpha 1 and catch the sensor truck.
spitfiretux
New user

Post by spitfiretux »

Happened here saving/loading the game and fresh starting and following from alpha 01 :(
Berserk Cyborg
Code contributor
Code contributor

Post by Berserk Cyborg »

spitfiretux wrote:Happened here saving/loading the game and fresh starting and following from alpha 01 :(
I advise not playing campaign on any 3.2.x release. Try the development builds where campaign is practically error free (click the portable link when going here). Or if your not using Windows then you can clone and compile the source from our github (scroll down to the readme).