General Game play questions

Discussions about AI types, units, tactics & strategy.
iceman11a
Trained
Trained

Post by iceman11a »

After playing this game before and started playing it again about 2 months ago. I just missed the game so much. I just can't under stand why I can't play all the maps in Warzone 2100.

Some of them I start playing and not even into 20 minutes of the game. I have rockets and Missiles coming down on top of me, And I check my research and Long Range Canons and Missiles don't even show up in my research. Into an hour of game play I still don't have these weapons I my base gets blown up.

So how can I play the other maps and play fair. I only been able to play the 1st 5 maps in the list. Only 2 player and 3 player. The last map of 3 player I can't play all so. I have long Range weapons coming down on my head not after 20 minutes of game play. So ? any ideas.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Re: General Game play questions

Post by montetank »

Maybe you are playing against nexus !? Nexus cheats with research. Play against Nullbot. After a hour you should have these weapons. You are making something wrong with your research. Hmm :hmm: If you can play the 2-player maps and not 4 and more: ... disable alliances
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
RafaelGycle
New user

Post by RafaelGycle »

Just took it all to the printer. Should be able to play next week using the counters. I need to step up the pace on painting.
Tzeentch
Trained
Trained

Re: General Game play questions

Post by Tzeentch »

I am not sure I follow but how about you record the gameplay and we can see that and give feedback?