(3.2.0)Cmd Vehical designs disappear from unit designer

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Mastertad94
Rookie
Rookie

(3.2.0)Cmd Vehical designs disappear from unit designer

Post by Mastertad94 »

Heyo. ok so I build a command unit that i have used in a previous build of the game 3.1.5 however when I tried using it in 3.2.0 i would make the vehicle and then close out of the designer to produce it only to find that it was deleted. I tried saving the unit to see if this fixed it and nothing happened.
---
Edit.
This us during the Alpha Campaign when you first obtain command units. I do have the command relay center built and the turret researched.

-----
Further Testing

1). I tested using the Debug to see if i could see every type i have attempted making using the ctrl+o and found every design (including multiples of the same time) to be in the unit call up menu. what is going on here?

2) I can spawn them in this way which doesnt make sence that the factory refuses to register and the designer refuses to design the units...
Last edited by Mastertad94 on 27 Jul 2016, 10:25, edited 3 times in total.
Mastertad94
Rookie
Rookie

Re: (3.2.0)Cmd Vehical designs disappear from unit designer

Post by Mastertad94 »

I tested using the Debug to see if i could see every type i have attempted making using the ctrl+o and found every design (including multiples of the same time) to be in the unit call up menu. what is going on here?
Mastertad94
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mastertad94 »

I can spawn them in this way which doesnt make sence that the factory refuses to register and the designer refuses to design the units...
Cyp
Evitcani
Evitcani

Post by Cyp »

This is #4435, the issue was that the game was confused about whether they were researched or not. You can try getting warzone2100-master-2016*-*-*.exe from http://buildbot.wz2100.net/files/ for now, or 3.2.1 when it is released.
Mastertad94
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Mastertad94 »

this is the exact problem. awesome it is found. not much of a problem though, command units are nice to have they help relax on the micro management and are really op if you have groups of them. XD thanks for the quick response. ill wait for 3.2.1 I can play without them. Always have played without them XD zurg rushes though. once again though thanks much for the quick responce.