Maps made by BrickTop

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
BrickTop
Trained
Trained

Re: Maps made by BrickTop

Post by BrickTop »

DominationHell.
This is a 1vs4 playermap.Player 1 needs to protect his throne.And the other 4 player have to attack player 1 to blow him away.Player 1 got 16 oils.Each other teamplayer only 8 oils to balance this map.I hope it is so.
I used a manipulated Hell tileset.
Advanced bases needs to be enable.
Have fun.
Attachments
5c-DominationHell.wz
(5.88 MiB) Downloaded 225 times
5c-DominationHell (2).jpg
5c-DominationHell (2).jpg (28.94 KiB) Viewed 8459 times
5c-DominationHell.jpg
5c-DominationHell.jpg (71.36 KiB) Viewed 8459 times
http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/
Secure communication for everyone.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Hello Bricktop. I cant play this map. My system: IntelCore i5-6600 with 8GB Ram. GPU: NVidia Geforce GTX 760. My settings: maximum performance. Shaders off. Shadows off. No FXAA. No vsync. Texturesize 128.
Frames/second is 19 at the start. And the question is: What will be the FPS later in the game? O_o
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
BrickTop
Trained
Trained

Post by BrickTop »

montetank wrote:Hello Bricktop. I cant play this map. My system: IntelCore i5-6600 with 8GB Ram. GPU: NVidia Geforce GTX 760. My settings: maximum performance. Shaders off. Shadows off. No FXAA. No vsync. Texturesize 128.
Frames/second is 19 at the start. And the question is: What will be the FPS later in the game? O_o

Hi montetank,thx for your feedback.I´ve tested with hoverai and i got some framedrops too.But it was playable.I thought it was Warzone itself,coz in all games i had some framedrops too,since version 3.1.
My system is a amd phenom II x6 with 8gb ram and a gtx 750 ti graphicscard.
My ingame settings:Shaders on.Shadows on.FXAA -on, V-SYNC-on,Texturesize 1024,FPS- round about 30.
Maybe the picturesize is too big (512x512).Some one here,who can help me,to find out where the probleme is?
I will change the picturesize to 128x128.DominationHell version 2 is coming.Thx for testing my maps.
cya Brick.
Last edited by BrickTop on 25 Apr 2016, 17:18, edited 3 times in total.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Sorry-i forced my NVidia Inspector to vsync on. Its with off now 27 FPS. Hmm It seems my CPU cant handle it. I then patch the exe with the 4GB enabler, which i used in Fallout 3. Maybe i am wrong, but it seems to work better now. Please download the 4GB enabler and tell me if it changes something for you. http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
BrickTop
Trained
Trained

Post by BrickTop »

montetank wrote:Sorry-i forced my NVidia Inspector to vsync on. Its with off now 27 FPS. Hmm It seems my CPU cant handle it. I then patch the exe with the 4GB enabler, which i used in Fallout 3. Maybe i am wrong, but it seems to work better now. Please download the 4GB enabler and tell me if it changes something for you. http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php
Sry dont need ur patch.
I have made a version2 now.

First changes:
Each teamplayers got 4 oils more.

Second changes:
I changed all tilesize from 512x512 to 128x128.

Third changes:
I reduced all my ingamesettings now i have 59fps.
You can see my picture.

Well it is not so beautyfull,but it works.
It seems warzone cant really handle the higher resolution since version 3.1
In multiplayer games we have nonstop framedrops too and some peoples think its badping,maybe they got right.
I mean the higher resolution drops the frames too.So we have 2 things,that are responsible for it.

bye.
Attachments
DominationHell2.jpg
DominationHell2.jpg (60.73 KiB) Viewed 8390 times
Last edited by BrickTop on 26 Apr 2016, 05:46, edited 2 times in total.
BrickTop
Trained
Trained

Post by BrickTop »

Here version 2.
Attachments
5c-DominationHell2.wz
Version 2
(418.78 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
BrickTop
Trained
Trained

Post by BrickTop »

NUBattle.(NexusUnitedBattle)
Is a 10 player map.Each player got 40 oils in base.
Arizona tileset.
You need a transporter to reach the top of the corners.
There you can build more arty or what ever you want.
It is possible to run around too.
This map looks good for me an makes a lot fun to play.
Have a good game.

Edit:
I changed the name of this map,coz players dont accept it.
PS:
It is very hard to find a name for a map if so many maps exist.
Attachments
10c-NUBattle.wz
(18.44 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
NUBattle (3).jpg
NUBattle (3).jpg (49.89 KiB) Viewed 8312 times
NUBattle.jpg
NUBattle.jpg (26.59 KiB) Viewed 8312 times
Last edited by BrickTop on 26 Apr 2016, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Bricktop

I do love to cause movement as this part of the forum is far not as it used to be. So silent and then actions and reactions.

I couldn't play the LowBudget, as my laptop ended with error, you know my problems already, but I can tell you that, do you see those very black areas? It is probably level of height about 0, and for the most players subcosciously it causes ultra dislike as we know flat is evil, except if it is NTW, then the miracle happens. I used to have a lot of problems with too flat, or I used it as a tool to show I will not obey any norm. Anyway, it is good to at least elevate it a little above the water level so there is this feeling that you are reaching a shore of something, and your subconscious is huppy. Just teasing but there is something in it.

What is more black is considered to flat and again many skip to anything else. I also dont like how it looks or what indicates that is why most of my maps I start with the brush of radius 500 to with one click create an elevation of at least 55 what makes the map that you wil lcreate on it look far different than the blackness evil.

I am very happy to see around here after quite a time.

Regards,

Mero
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
BrickTop
Trained
Trained

Post by BrickTop »

woh sry mero but this is to hard to understand.even with google translation i cant understand what u say.
I will try.

"I do love to cause movement as this part of the forum is far not as it used to be. So silent and then actions and reactions."

I had a break from wz.

"I couldn't play the LowBudget, as my laptop ended with error, you know my problems already, but I can tell you that, do you see those very black areas? It is probably level of height about 0, and for the most players subcosciously it causes ultra dislike as we know flat is evil, except if it is NTW, then the miracle happens. I used to have a lot of problems with too flat, or I used it as a tool to show I will not obey any norm. Anyway, it is good to at least elevate it a little above the water level so there is this feeling that you are reaching a shore of something, and your subconscious is huppy. Just teasing but there is something in it. "

Yes i know your problem,Mero.You mean LowBudget or LowBudget2? Low Budget2 is with other tileset.
And i dont know why does not work.It could be the picturesize is too big,like DominationHell.
I know flat is evil :twisted: Allways NTW is boring thats why i make other flat maps too.
Also i make lowoilmaps and others like Blacklightsky.I mean water and ground are not the same level.You can play the first version of it.Its allready posted.Someone the same problem?

"What is more black is considered to flat and again many skip to anything else. I also dont like how it looks or what indicates that is why most of my maps I start with the brush of radius 500 to with one click create an elevation of at least 55 what makes the map that you wil lcreate on it look far different than the blackness evil."

No understanding sry:)

"I am very happy to see around here after quite a time."

Your welcome.
Last edited by BrickTop on 03 May 2016, 13:45, edited 1 time in total.
MIH-XTC
Trained
Trained

Post by MIH-XTC »

Hello,

I noticed your map DominationHell is very large, over 5 MB's. I too had this problem when making tile set. I use this website https://tinypng.com/ to compress images. It does a great job of compress images. I think the low frame rate described above might be due to image size.
BrickTop
Trained
Trained

Post by BrickTop »

MIH-XTC wrote:Hello,

I noticed your map DominationHell is very large, over 5 MB's. I too had this problem when making tile set. I use this website https://tinypng.com/ to compress images. It does a great job of compress images. I think the low frame rate described above might be due to image size.
Heh,thx for your feedback.
I made a second version from DominationHell.This one is much smaller and i got framedrops too.
I used paint to reducing the picturesize.Maybe it doesnt work so well.Thank you for your link.Im going to try it.

bye
Tzeentch
Trained
Trained

Post by Tzeentch »

always use vsync on. I can't see almost any reason to have it off. That's the diff Montetank. I don't think shadows need much resource to use.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Tzeentch wrote:always use vsync on. I can't see almost any reason to have it off. That's the diff Montetank. I don't think shadows need much resource to use.
The problem are not the shadows. It is the texturesize and the shaders. I am using the ART-Revolution mod by Jorzi. With the smaller texturesize it is better. But it seems, that nobody read my post exactly: Imagine, the game reaches the time, where you can build the satellite uplink center. Use the deity cheat to make the whole map visible and Jorzis Art-mod. And then imagine, there are 150 units/player. Have fun. :augh:
Test it please and tell me your fps and system.
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

montetank wrote:Use the deity cheat to make the whole map visible and Jorzis Art-mod.
Just some info on that mod it has models in it that have a greater number of polygons in the pie files, this will put a lot of strain on your frame rate.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Berg wrote:
montetank wrote:Use the deity cheat to make the whole map visible and Jorzis Art-mod.
Just some info on that mod it has models in it that have a greater number of polygons in the pie files, this will put a lot of strain on your frame rate.
Yes-that is the reason. Thx Berg. The map is full of defense structures. Without the Art-mod the fps skips to 50-60 :3 .